The best topic

Replies: 10431
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:50:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
The Majority of the left does not like Israel and wants it to topple.  How odd that the Jews control everything the left does but they can't even get the left to support Israel.    That makes no sense at all.  None.

If the majority of the left does not like Israel does that make Scouse a lefty prog???

:laugh3:  :laugh3:

Sometimes I think Scouse just doesn't like Jews and really doesn't mind the left.  Seriously.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've noticed the left doesn't like Jews nearly as much as they love Muslims.  Seems odd to me, but then the extreme left aren't known for firing on all eight cylinders.

Its exactly right

that's why I put togther my take on the leftist caste system

https://imgbb.com/">

Notice Jews are down near the bottom by whites.  and muslims at the top.

Jews are a relatively small group they are not a strong enough force that can tear apart western society, Muslims are a huge group and they want to emigrate to western countries and take control,  They are much better suited to the left's purposes of tearing down white/western societies.

Aryan

The Majority of the left does not like Israel and wants it to topple.  How odd that the Jews control everything the left does but they can't even get the left to support Israel.    That makes no sense at all.  None.

If the majority of the left does not like Israel does that make Scouse a lefty prog???

White Nationalists don't support Israel because of the Jewish hypocrisy when it comes to the support of a Jewish homeland while at the same time supporting the flooding of formerly white countries with the dregs of the third world.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

White Nationalists don't support Israel because of the Jewish hypocrisy when it comes to the support of a Jewish homeland while at the same time supporting the flooding of formerly white countries with the dregs of the third world.

So that's a yes...LOLOLOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Wazzzup

What Leaders of israel can you name who have told Europe they need to take in more Muslims?

Anonymous

What Leaders of israel can you name who have told Europe they need to take in more Muslims?

I know Netanyahu wants more islamists getting EU passports so they can travel freely to Israel. ac_lmfao

SCOUSE's conspiracy theories can be picked apart by a kid.

Aryan

I think we can both agree that the EU is thoroughly anti-white in essence and that it's a Communist style monstrosity.

Here is a detailed summary highlighting the Jewish involvement in it's creation.....

One cannot completely and totally oppose the EU, without mentioning its anti-European agenda, the origins of which are undeniably and self-evidently Jewish, as are the staunchest promoters of a dysgenic, anti-European: 'United States of Europe', today and historically.

The way the EU is set up in terms of internal policy creation results intentionally in a situation whereby interest groups have more influence on the actions of the European Commission than do the national interests of each member state.This is openly admitted in academia.

This means groups like the European Jewish Parliament, European Jewish Congress, the international ADL and numerous other Jewish-centric organisations and lobby groups led by singular individuals such as Moshe Kantor (co-author of the policy suggestion paper 'Model statutes for the promotion of Tolerance') have more influence than any singular nation state on the formation of EU Commission policy. The fundamentally anti democratic and anti European concept is sometimes actually stated as the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan. This entails all of the genocidal and anti democratic foundations of the EU concept.

Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi (1894–1972) was an anti-European racist, he espoused that the founding purpose of a European federalist state would be to destroy the European people, not simply through reducing internal differences but through destroying Europeans entirely and replacing us with "a mixed race of Asians and negros".

http://englishnews.org/images/kalergiJewishSupremacistEU.jpg">

http://englishnews.org/news-central/resources/resource-a-conclusive-report-on-the-undeniable-self-evident-jewish-eu.html">http://englishnews.org/news-central/res ... sh-eu.html">http://englishnews.org/news-central/resources/resource-a-conclusive-report-on-the-undeniable-self-evident-jewish-eu.html

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've noticed the left doesn't like Jews nearly as much as they love Muslims.  Seems odd to me, but then the extreme left aren't known for firing on all eight cylinders.

It's a relatively recent phenomenon and is due to the Israel/Palestine conflict.  Naturally lefties always root for the underdog and for once the Jews can't use the victim card while they're hammering the shit out of people in the Middle East.

Angry White Male

I guess a simplistic question to ask would be this:  Who is the bigger threat then?  Jews or Muslims?

Aryan

Definitely Jews, or more specifically organised, International Jewry. Muslims are just their current weapon of choice being used to destabilise white nations.

Angry White Male

Muslims seem to be causing a hell of a lot more problems though, at least in the West...

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Muslims seem to be causing a hell of a lot more problems though, at least in the West...

Here's a short 15 min video briefly explaining how Jews take over countries and how they did it in the US....

">

Angry White Male

I don't know...  While I sure as hell am not the biggest fan of Jews, I do not believe them to be of great risk.

Our current immigration policies are of great risk, however, and I am not so sure there's a Jew behind that, since Jews actually dislike the current influx of immigrants.

Angry White Male

It's fucking White people that put up with this...  Nobody else to blame.

I didn't ask for Chinks, Niggers, Paki's and who knows what else to flood into Canada.

I was never given a vote on the matter.

My own people made this decision for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I don't know...  While I sure as hell am not the biggest fan of Jews, I do not believe them to be of great risk.

Our current immigration policies are of great risk, however, and I am not so sure there's a Jew behind that, since Jews actually dislike the current influx of immigrants.

There isn't.