SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not, it's you who is in denial about Jews and their role in the anti-white industry.

We whites are doing this to ourselves. Justine, Stefan Löfven, Emmanuel Macron, Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn, Donald Tusk, Robert Schuman, Jose Manuel Barroso, Jens Stoltenberg, Hillary Clinton, Romano Prodi are white and sold out their countrymen in the name of political expediency.

Whites have been influenced by and indoctrinated with various anti-white ideologies since the end of WW2.  

Cultural Marxism is the biggest culprit and as I have said many times before is a Jewish creation.

But you also said there was no event generally referred to as "the holocaust". See how that works?

No, I said that there is no evidence of gas chambers being used to murder 6 million Jews.

Prove otherwise if you wish.  

I asked you numerous times to define what you actually mean by the official narrative of the Holocaust, but you refused...... See how that works?  :icon_wink:

I think I said I wasn't going to waste me time trying to convince you of something you refuse to believe, and I maintain that. You are free to research the issue, as you claim to have done, and you drew your conclusion. What YOU believe to be the truth is at odds with 99% of the world's historians, testimony of both victims and perpetrators, recorded evidence and the remains of the facilities themselves. But you are free to do so. However, if you are at odds with a large proportion of the world on that issue, it follows that you will be at odds with much of what you claim in other areas.

See how that works?

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not, it's you who is in denial about Jews and their role in the anti-white industry.

We whites are doing this to ourselves. Justine, Stefan Löfven, Emmanuel Macron, Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn, Donald Tusk, Robert Schuman, Jose Manuel Barroso, Jens Stoltenberg, Hillary Clinton, Romano Prodi are white and sold out their countrymen in the name of political expediency.

Whites have been influenced by and indoctrinated with various anti-white ideologies since the end of WW2.  

Cultural Marxism is the biggest culprit and as I have said many times before is a Jewish creation.

But you also said there was no event generally referred to as "the holocaust". See how that works?

No, I said that there is no evidence of gas chambers being used to murder 6 million Jews.

Prove otherwise if you wish.  

I asked you numerous times to define what you actually mean by the official narrative of the Holocaust, but you refused...... See how that works?  :icon_wink:

I think I said I wasn't going to waste me time trying to convince you of something you refuse to believe, and I maintain that. You are free to research the issue, as you claim to have done, and you drew your conclusion. What YOU believe to be the truth is at odds with 99% of the world's historians, testimony of both victims and perpetrators, recorded evidence and the remains of the facilities themselves. But you are free to do so. However, if you are at odds with a large proportion of the world on that issue, it follows that you will be at odds with much of what you claim in other areas.

See how that works?

If the 'official' tale is gospel truth then why do they not welcome any form of scrutiny? Quite the opposite in fact, they lock up people for daring to have a different opinion on the subject.  Surely if what they claim is fact, they wouldn't come down so hard on those pesky dissenters?   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Scouse, do you consider me white? I look white, and I'm mostly German origin. But, my maternal grandmother was from Japan.

Am I white or other?

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse, do you consider me white? I look white, and I'm mostly German origin. But, my maternal grandmother was from Japan.

Am I white or other?

Yep you're white, there's no Jew blood in there so you'll be alright.  ac_biggrin

Jews consider themselves a different species than the rest of us, and even 'whites' with Jewish blood usually seem to identify with their Jewish roots more than their caucasian side...

Bricktop

If the 'official' tale is gospel truth then why do they not welcome any form of scrutiny? Quite the opposite in fact, they lock up people for daring to have a different opinion on the subject.  Surely if what they claim is fact, they wouldn't come down so hard on those pesky dissenters?   :001_rolleyes:

One of the world's great holocaust deniers is in fact from Adelaide.

During a speaking tour here...in his home town...he was warned that if he denied the holocaust he could be arrested.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Fredrick_T%C3%B6ben">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Fredrick_Töben)

I was one of the MANY people who screamed loudly that as abhorrent as the subject may be, he has EVERY right to speak.

I abhor the repression of dissenting views,  no matter how much I dispute their factual base, or am repelled by their subject matter.

May I remind you that when others threw their shoes at you in disgust, I stood up for your right to speak as you will, and still do.

Its just a shame you don't know what you're talking about!!!

ac_lmfao

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse, do you consider me white? I look white, and I'm mostly German origin. But, my maternal grandmother was from Japan.

Am I white or other?

Yep you're white, there's no Jew blood in there so you'll be alright.  ac_biggrin

Dont know if Im drunk, or if that was honestly as funny as I made it out to be, but I laughed out loud  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Am I white or other?

Jews consider themselves a different species than the rest of us, and even 'whites' with Jewish blood usually seem to identify with their Jewish roots more than their caucasian side...

So, old Jock is white even thought he has one Oriental grandparent, but Tim Wise isn't white because he has one white Ashkenazi Jewish grandparent.  :2r4ml1j_th:

Aryan

One of the world's great holocaust deniers is in fact from Adelaide.

During a speaking tour here...in his home town...he was warned that if he denied the holocaust he could be arrested.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Fredrick_T%C3%B6ben">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Fredrick_Töben)

I was one of the MANY people who screamed loudly that as abhorrent as the subject may be, he has EVERY right to speak.

I abhor the repression of dissenting views,  no matter how much I dispute their factual base, or am repelled by their subject matter.

May I remind you that when others threw their shoes at you in disgust, I stood up for your right to speak as you will, and still do.

Its just a shame you don't know what you're talking about!!!

ac_lmfao

Right.  Just because you disagree with someone, doesn't automatically mean they're wrong.   :icon_wink:

Aryan

Am I white or other?

So, old Jock is white even thought he has one Oriental grandparent, but Tim Wise isn't white because he has one white Ashkenazi Jewish grandparent.  :2r4ml1j_th:

And just look at the difference between the pair of them, one is a genuine, hard working fella who has legitimate concerns about whites being overrun in Canada, and the other is a genocidal, anti-white piece of excrement.  

Sorry, but I have seen countless examples of Jews displaying the same or similar opinions held by Tim Wise that it's extremely hard not to draw a parallel between anti-white views and people with Jewish blood....

Anonymous

Am I white or other?

And just look at the difference between the pair of them, one is a genuine, hard working fella who has legitimate concerns about whites being overrun in Canada, and the other is a genocidal, anti-white piece of excrement.  

Sorry, but I have seen countless examples of Jews displaying the same or similar opinions held by Tim Wise that it's extremely hard not to draw a parallel between anti-white views and people with Jewish blood....

But, if IHJ's views were similar to those of RW's,  he would not be  part of your tribe?

If Tim Wise agreed with you would he be one of you?

You are making Wazzzup's point that it's views that matter and not the ethnicity of one grandparent.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Am I white or other?

But, if IHJ's views were similar to those of RW's,  he would not be  part of your tribe?

If Tim Wise agreed with you would he be one of you?

You are making Wazzzup's point that it's views that matter and not the ethnicity of one grandparent.

You're missing my point about most Jews being left leaning, anti-white, mass immigration supporters.

Jews have long been bastions of the left, it's only recently that some have spilled over to the neocon right, mainly due to the Israel and Palestine saga, which has made them fall from grace in the eyes of most leftists.

Anonymous

For every one Ashkenazi Jew on the left there are at least 1000 ultra lefties who do not have a drop of Jewish blood.

This conspiracy bullshit is a gift to libtards. It makes anti progs look like paranoid fools. We don't even discuss issues here anymore. Every thread now is about this shit.

Bricktop

Right.  Just because you disagree with someone, doesn't automatically mean they're wrong.   :icon_wink:

Yeah, it does.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"For every one Ashkenazi Jew on the left there are at least 1000 ultra lefties who do not have a drop of Jewish blood.

This conspiracy bullshit is a gift to libtards. It makes anti progs look like paranoid fools. We don't even discuss issues here anymore. Every thread now is about this shit.

Unfortunately, Scouse can't see the forests for the trees.

If every remaining Jew that hasn't been totally assimilated moved to another planet tomorrow the prog destruction of the West would continue without interruption.

Anonymous

As a  person who is very pro immigration, I hope SCOUSE sticks with Jewish paranoia. ac_biggrin