The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"For every one Ashkenazi Jew on the left there are at least 1000 ultra lefties who do not have a drop of Jewish blood.

This conspiracy bullshit is a gift to libtards. It makes anti progs look like paranoid fools. We don't even discuss issues here anymore. Every thread now is about this shit.

Unfortunately, Scouse can't see the forests for the trees.

If every remaining Jew that hasn't been totally assimilated moved to another planet tomorrow the prog destruction of the West would continue without interruption.

You both are exactly right.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Argggh :oeudC:

If you haven't figured out that Herman is on the right side of things (pun intended ) by now you are not thinking clearly.

I like SCOUSE very much..

He's a very sweet boy..

But, the Jewish paranoia is ridiculous.

It' sooooooooo islamic

Ya   thunk he's been reading the Mein Koranmpf?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

If you haven't figured out that Herman is on the right side of things (pun intended ) by now you are not thinking clearly.

He's a very sweet boy..

It' sooooooooo islamic

Not unless David Duke wrote it.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"

He's a very sweet boy..

It' sooooooooo islamic

Not unless David Duke wrote it.

However onerous David Duke and his followers are they are far more peaceful than jihadists.

(this is the least biased version I could find)--

http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com/politifact/photos/ExtremistGraph2.jpg">

thats even more stunning when you think of the pools they are drawn from. Muslims are about 1% of the US population.  Whites are 60% of the population. making American Muslims over 60  times more prone to extremist murder than American whites.

If you were  to include 9-11 it would make American Muslims over 1700  times more prone to extremist murder than American whites.

Anonymous

What about far left killers that have killed police?

Why are they not on there?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"What about far left killers that have killed police?

yep there are a good many too.  But the media doesn't keep track of it.  

Their objective is to make it look like the extreme right is a terrible impending danger and the extreme left are all harmless fuzzy kittens.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"What about far left killers that have killed police?

yep there are a good many too.  But the media doesn't keep track of it.  

Their objective is to make it look like the extreme right is a terrible impending danger and the extreme left are all harmless fuzzy kittens.

Don't trust statistics.

Wazzzup

Another white people hater with a column--

Myself white, male, and affluent/privileged in many ways grounded in those first two accidents of my birth—I am deeply burdened by the question that lies before us about the essential nature of men, of whiteness: Can these revelations about how many powerful men are monsters be traced to predispositions of being born a male, to some code engrained in whiteness (even as we know race is a social, not a biological, construct)?

I am afraid of the truth about being male, about the flawed consequences of being a creature driven by testosterone even with the capacity for reason, compassion, and ethical awareness.

I am terrified about the inability to determine cause and effect among the dynamics of being male, white, and powerful—that white men have disproportionate power may allow being white and male to be absolved, may allow us all to decry the corrosive impact of power.[/quote]

Isn't that nice that The writer of this is a professor at a university and he's treaching kids that if they are white and male that they are pure evil  (I'm sure that the good professor will, no doubt, exempt himself from his own standard)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Another white people hater with a column--

Myself white, male, and affluent/privileged in many ways grounded in those first two accidents of my birth—I am deeply burdened by the question that lies before us about the essential nature of men, of whiteness: Can these revelations about how many powerful men are monsters be traced to predispositions of being born a male, to some code engrained in whiteness (even as we know race is a social, not a biological, construct)?

I am afraid of the truth about being male, about the flawed consequences of being a creature driven by testosterone even with the capacity for reason, compassion, and ethical awareness.

I am terrified about the inability to determine cause and effect among the dynamics of being male, white, and powerful—that white men have disproportionate power may allow being white and male to be absolved, may allow us all to decry the corrosive impact of power.

Isn't that nice that The writer of this is a professor at a university and he's teaching kids that if they are white and male that they are pure evil  (I'm sure that the good professor will, no doubt, exempt himself from his own standard)[/quote]
He isn't even  a Joooo. :laugh3:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Another white people hater with a column--

I am terrified about the inability to determine cause and effect among the dynamics of being male, white, and powerful—that white men have disproportionate power may allow being white and male to be absolved, may allow us all to decry the corrosive impact of power.

Isn't that nice that The writer of this is a professor at a university and he's teaching kids that if they are white and male that they are pure evil  (I'm sure that the good professor will, no doubt, exempt himself from his own standard)

He isn't even  a Joooo. :laugh3:[/quote]

Neither was this (i posted this eariler above) it was from someone named Martinez (not exactly a joo name)  who wrote--

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5134429/Texas-student-paper-blasted-anti-white-article.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ticle.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5134429/Texas-student-paper-blasted-anti-white-article.html

I think  IHJ  captured it best-- "If every remaining Jew that hasn't been totally assimilated moved to another planet tomorrow the prog destruction of the West would continue without interruption."

Anonymous

I still believe skilled immigration is good for Canada. I'm an immigrant myself. What really pisses me off are refugees. They are fucking queue jumpers. There's no fucking way they should be allowed in,to stay let alone become citizens. It's a slap in the face to those of us who did it right way.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"For every one Ashkenazi Jew on the left there are at least 1000 ultra lefties who do not have a drop of Jewish blood.

This conspiracy bullshit is a gift to libtards. It makes anti progs look like paranoid fools. We don't even discuss issues here anymore. Every thread now is about this shit.

If every remaining Jew that hasn't been totally assimilated moved to another planet tomorrow the prog destruction of the West would continue without interruption.

And where has this 'prog' agenda come from?  It hasn't appeared out of thin air......

Like I have said countless times before, it is the creation of Jewish intellectuals at the Frankfurt School, and many Jews over the years have played a huge part in spreading and promoting the cancerous agendas.

Anonymous

As much of a nutbar as I think you are,  you finally got one right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

And where has this 'prog' agenda come from?  It hasn't appeared out of thin air......

Progtards. That's who hate themselves because they are white. At least 95 per cent of whom are not Jewish.

White Jews are an aged group in rapid decline. Are progressives in decline? Heck no. And the prog ideology will outlive any prog white Jews. This is why this Jew conspiracy stuff is so unhelpful. Progs like Blurt and Romero love it.