The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

http://www.johndenugent.com/images/gullible-guilt-ridden-white-college-kids-cartoon.jpg">

Wazzzup

Here's something I am a bit mad at jews about.  The jewish mantra is "never again" as in never again should there be a holocaust.  But the Jewish "never again" people didn't speak up much about Stalins purge, Maos cultural revolution, Cambodias killing fields and Tibetan genocide, among other similar things.  they aren't speaking up about Muslims committing genocide against Christians, and I certainly haven't heard anything about Zimbabwe and south Africa (although the latter is just starting)

Its perfectly natural they look out for the safety of their own group first and foremost, as nearly everbody does and should do.  But how about sharing that "never again" thing with others a bit?  Get out and there and be against all genocide, not just that which only affects Jews.

Angry White Male

http://i66.tinypic.com/2ikd1r9.jpg">

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Here's something I am a bit mad at jews about.  The jewish mantra is "never again" as in never again should there be a holocaust.  But the Jewish "never again" people didn't speak up much about Stalins purge, Maos cultural revolution, Cambodias killing fields and Tibetan genocide, among other similar things.  they aren't speaking up about Muslims committing genocide against Christians, and I certainly haven't heard anything about Zimbabwe and south Africa (although the latter is just starting)

Its perfectly natural they look out for the safety of their own group first and foremost, as nearly everbody does and should do.  But how about sharing that "never again" thing with others a bit?  Get out and there and be against all genocide, not just that which only affects Jews.

It's simple, they care only about themselves and their own interests.

The problem is their massively disproportionate influence in the host countries in which they reside with their numerous lobby groups and bought and paid for politicians within the governments of the host nations they infest.

Collectively they are a dangerous pest who should not be allowed to control or own any influential sectors of society...... just as countless historical intelligent figures have warned us about over the years.

Bricktop

If there is one thing that typifies "Jewishness" to me, its self interest. At both the macro and micro level.

Aryan

Indeed, along with the fact that they are a tiny minority who wield an immense amount of power and influence....

Why should such a small group be allowed to rule over and dictate to the rest of us?

Bricktop

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"If there is one thing that typifies "Jewishness" to me, its self interest. At both the macro and micro level.

I have to wonder is there any other group other than whites (non jewish whites) who are expected to put all other groups needs and wants ahead of their own?  I can't think of any.

I can understand a little of that because of the way history went down.  But now its getting out of hand.

Angry White Male

More specifically, the 'Straight White Male.'  We certainly now have to put the needs of all others before us.  Not sure why this should be...  I thought we were all 'equals?'  I guess not!

Blazor

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/73d96ba2fae1268f61938cf12ddb418ab4f2acee472b4441e8844f75a7cd930f.jpg?w=600&h=620">

Viacom: Chairman and CEO, Sumner Redstone. Sumner is Jewish.

Comcast: Chairman and CEO, Brian L. Roberts. Brian is Jewish.

The Walt Disney Company: Chairman and CEO, Robert A. Iger. Robert is Jewish.

Time Warner: Chairman and CEO, Jeff Bewkes. Jeffrey is Jewish.

News Corp: Chairman and CEO, Rupert Murdoch. Rupert is a Jew, by Jewish law.

CBS: President and CEO, Leslie Moonves. Les is Jewish.

These six corporations control more than 90% of the media in the US, including: 1,500 newspapers, 1,100 magazines, 9,000 radio stations, 1,500 TV stations, and 2,400 publishers. The other 10% of the US media is also effectively controlled by the Jews through strategic infiltration into high level executive positions, and into all other levels (writers, producers, directors, editors, columnists, etc., etc.) of corporate operations.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

But but but it isn't the Jews, how dare you even suggest that Jews have a disproportionate amount of power and influence!!!

What are you some sort of NAZI????  :roll:

Seriously though, the Jewish apologists on here drive me mad, so much so I nearly left, as I can't stand willful ignorance and blatant stupidity.

Blazor

Lol, you know that I know as far as the media. I found that lil tidbit about them being Jewish and thought I would share in here lol.

Well I do shave my head  :laugh:

I know it drives you crazy man, it use to drive me crazy when folks wouldnt listen to certain truths I would try and share. For the most part I gave up sharing that kind of info, and if folks wanted to be sheep, then they could be sheep.

Aryan

CC will be physically shaking with rage and sweating after reading your post.   ac_lmfao  

I've been branded a Jew-hating Nazi on these boards for years, so whenever I post something negative about zie chosenites, the usual suspects just claim I'm either lying or misinformed, so the posts or threads usually end up getting buried or derailed. However, when other people such as yourself post similar things on the topic, the deniers will find it a lot more difficult to refute or undermine what has been said.  

Bravo Blazor.   ac_drinks

Blazor

Right on man lol  ac_drinks

I just stating facts lol. I've always said that only a handful own the majority of media, and that is a lot of control/power. When you look at who the big wigs are, one cant help but question motives and things.

I think we have a LONG way to go on here before we do any convincing lol.

I think we can both agree that its not all Jews, but the fact that certain wealthy Jews are at the top of the chain in control of certain things is hard to deny.

I am no racist, but I like to be informed and try to figure out who is fucking us!  :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Seriously though, the Jewish apologists on here drive me mad, so much so I nearly left, as I can't stand willful ignorance and blatant stupidity.

I think you're being a tad hopeful if you think many are going to accept the Hitlerite perspective on Jews. That is not to say that some observations on Jewish influence are invalid, as Blazor implies.

Your extreme views are not popular, because their end game is unacceptable to fair minded people. That is your reality, and there's nowt you can do to change it. That does not mean being extreme means you're wrong. But you are in the minority.

We've had other members from the opposite side of the spectrum, as you know. Where are they now?

If you are going to maintain a presence based on the acceptance of your fascist frame of reference, you might as well sling your hook now. If you  accept that you are welcomed here as a provocative and inciting contributor, then there is no need for you to go anywhere.

But I think we can safely say there are no converts imminent from these ranks.