The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you oppose White Nationalism,

Oppose may not be the right word.  But I do know that making the left out to be just jews is like pointing to one tree and saying that's the whole forest.  And Hitler was a filthy mass murdering totalitarian.  Why would I be for that?

Quote from: "SCOUSE"why is that? Surely us white people have a right to defend our race, culture and heritage

I defend those things all the time.  More than you do.

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Also why do you support Jewish nationalism, ie Israel,

the left views Israel as a country full of white people picking on poor brown Palestinians. (i know you'll say Jews "aren't white," but to the left they are)  Its the same way they view everything through race, whites are bad and they oppress Muslims and other non white people.  They same way they view every westernized country.

Quote from: "SCOUSE" while at the same time harbouring hostility towards whites who wish to preserve their identity? Seems like a massive dose of hypocrisy to me...

Israel has nothing to do with that.  Netanyahu said about Trump building a wall that every country has a right to protect its sovereignty.  While the pope condemned it.   European Jews may push immigration some,but  Israel has nothing to do with putting Muslims in Europe and Hispanics into the US.  Absolutely Nothing.

You'll have to excuse me for not multi quoting because I'm posting from my phone and it would be too much hassle....

I don't claim that the political left is made up entirely of Jews, never have. I do however claim that the vast majority of Jews swing to the left politically and up until recently the percentage was even greater, the only reason some have gone to the Neo Con right is because many lefties have started to oppose Zionism due to the way Israel bullies the Palestinians. Also, the vast majority of leftist ideologies come from Jewish intellectuals. Cultural Marxism or the Frankfurt school are never discussed by the Jew apologists on here for obvious reasons. As for Hitler, he was first and foremost a German nationalist who understood that International Jewry, which another word for today is (((Globalists))), had to go if Germany was to be permanently rid of Communism, the International banks and a foreign control of the national press. My admiration of NS Germany stems from their vision of a white Aryan Europe and Hitler's desire to make peace with England, which of course was ignored by the Zionists and their stooges.

As for your views on Israel, from what I can gather your logic behind supporting them is because the left hate them? Lol, who cares what the left think, the old enemy of my enemy saying is rarely true and it most certainly isn't in this instance. Do you honestly believe that Israelis give 2 shits about the US and Europe? Many of those people are some of the worst Jewish supremacists that you can encounter, you only have to look at quotes made by rabbis and former Israeli PM's to get an insight into what they think about us, likening the goyim to insects and other such kind flattery. Then of course there's the cost of funding the Jewish homeland, which affects us both. I don't know about you, but I'd prefer it if powerful Jewish lobby groups didn't exist so that they weren't able to influence our governments and coerce them into spending my tax money on supplying the Israeli army with the latest expensive weapons and hi tech gadgets.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So what have you been programmed to label Ezra? A zionist or a supporter of mass immigration? :laugh3:

I'm not familiar with the guy but if he's anything like Tommy Robinson he'll be another Kosher nationalist Zionist stooge....

Aryan

Also LOL @ 'programmed'. Programmed by who exactly? I make my own mind up about things and I'm not affiliated to any group or organisation.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why it is that you're 'programmed' to refuse to listen to anything said which is critical about a certain group of people? I can only put it down to the decades of brainwashing and subliminal messaging you've been exposed to in the media, movies and tv shows over the years.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Also LOL @ 'programmed'. Programmed by who exactly? I make my own mind up about things and I'm not affiliated to any group or organisation.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why it is that you're 'programmed' to refuse to listen to anything said which is critical about a certain group of people? I can only put it down to the decades of brainwashing and subliminal messaging you've been exposed to in the media, movies and tv shows over the years.

https://i.gifer.com/8e30.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So what have you been programmed to label Ezra? A zionist or a supporter of mass immigration? :laugh3:

I'm not familiar with the guy but if he's anything like Tommy Robinson he'll be another Kosher nationalist Zionist stooge....

Ezra Levant gave Tommy Robinson a FAIR interview when no other media outfit in this country would touch him. Ezra opposes mass immigration, multiculturalism and international climate alarmist madness. You know, the bullshit the Catholic church supports.

And as an Ashkenazi, he opposes Canada taking in refugees the Netanyahu government wants to deport.

">

He is anti prog hero here in Canada. But, you won't care what he does because he has Ashkenazi ancestry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I don't claim that the political left is made up entirely of Jews, never have. I do however claim that the vast majority of Jews swing to the left politically and up until recently the percentage was even greater, the only reason some have gone to the Neo Con right is because many lefties have started to oppose Zionism due to the way Israel bullies the Palestinians..

Bullshit. First of all, Jews are not as progtardy as French Canadians or West Coasters or most Scots.

We have shown you time and time again with examples that there is far more to Ashkenazis politically than the Blurt/rohomo/Peaches fairy progs and the Bush/Chiney/Ari Fleischer neo cons. There are libertarians, greenies, chamber of commerce conservatives like Seoul, ultra religious,  and those that are apolitical.

Truth is, you don't know any Jews, you don't even know what Jews are(Ashkenazis are not real Jews).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Not a chance. I don't believe that for a millisecond.  the left is 30% to 40% percent of the western world at least.  Jews are but a small handful of that.  

you don't like jews, and I don't really care much about that, but this view biases and clouds everything you believe, so much you distort reality to suit your beliefs.

I don't give a fuck if he hates Ashkenazis either. But, it does absolutely cloud everything to the point that he really isn't an anti prog, but on a witch hunt for what he thinks are Jews and who he thinks are all out to destroy the West. Whether the tiny and shrinking Ashkenazi population survives has no bearing on the prog movement. Lots Blurt/Eddie/Kuklinski/Peaches/rohomo/RW types out there. Like all progs, they make their destructive opinions known

I do not particularly like French Canadians as most  are progs. Much more so than Canada's Ashkenazis.  But Maxime Bernier is one of the best federal politicians in this country. There are several Ahkenazis who are friendly to the anti prog movement. I welcome anyone to our side. French Canadian, Ashkenazi, Ukrainian, Oriental, Jewish, Muslim, Black, Hispanic, it doesn't matter. It's about our ideals, our Western way of life, not ethnicity and certainly not religion.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Also LOL @ 'programmed'. Programmed by who exactly? I make my own mind up about things and I'm not affiliated to any group or organisation.

https://i.gifer.com/8e30.gif">

Careful man, you'll end up triggering the usual suspects on here, and that's my job!  :laugh3:

Aryan

Herman, I don't buy the Ashkenazi's aren't real Jews crap, they sure look and act like them. Name me one Jew of any variety who supports White Nationalism? You won't be able to, in fact they ALL vehemently oppose it whether on the left or the right politically because they deem it 'waaaacist'.

As for me not being anti-'prog', don't talk rubbish. I just don't obsessively focus on SJW's because, like Muslims, they aren't the root of the problem. It's the equivalent of someone throwing snakes in your home, do you get mad at the snakes or the person putting them there?

Frood

I'm distantly part Ashkenazi. I'm also a stringent Libertarian for all peoples.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Mein Gott, that Jew blood must be contagious! Perhaps it's a viral strain.......  ac_umm

No wonder NS Germany wanted them out, so they couldn't infect the natives!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Herman, I don't buy the Ashkenazi's aren't real Jews crap, they sure look and act like them. Name me one Jew of any variety who supports White Nationalism? You won't be able to, in fact they ALL vehemently oppose it whether on the left or the right politically because they deem it 'waaaacist'.

Almost nobody supports "white nationalism", at least the --hitler, a mass murdering totalitarian, was a great guy-- nonsense.  OTOH many people including David Horowitz and Dennis Prager and other "zionists" are against this white shame crap the left peddles, like Herman said, I am glad to have them on my side I don't care what their "blood" is, black, white, jewish, christian, don't care, character is what matters.

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As for me not being anti-'prog', don't talk rubbish. I just don't obsessively focus on SJW's because, like Muslims, they aren't the root of the problem. It's the equivalent of someone throwing snakes in your home, do you get mad at the snakes or the person putting them there?
Herman is right you really aren't very antiprog at all.  Mostly anti-jew which accomplishes nothing.  And in fact is very self defeating, it just helps the left use their broad brush to slander everyone who is antiprog as "nazis."

Anonymous

Scouse is not interested in fighting the anti prog agenda. In fact his single minded obsession helps spread prog poison.

cc

QuoteScouse is not interested in fighting the anti prog agenda. In fact his single minded obsession helps spread prog poison.

Exactly, it is diversionary: There are "real" problems in Western society that are getting worse and less recoverable from by the day now.

That's why I respond  "less often" to those who divert the focus from the "real" problems on society's plate today ...  taking the bait makes the innocent responder  inadvertently become part of the diversion away from the "real" problems.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell