Last post: Today at 09:38:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

your Christmas traditions

Started by Anonymous, December 17, 2017, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Do not leave unattended!

When I went to the German Christmas Market in Vancouver with my ex a couple of years ago, I asked one of the table hosts (believe it or not, most are from Germany, and just travel here for the Market), if they are still available in Germany.  She said they are, and a few people still use them, but falling out of favour due to safety concerns...

Odinson

Soon we`ll have no christmas because it offends the muslims and negroes..

Bricktop

Only if we roll over.

And we're not rolling over.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Do not leave unattended!

When I went to the German Christmas Market in Vancouver with my ex a couple of years ago, I asked one of the table hosts (believe it or not, most are from Germany, and just travel here for the Market), if they are still available in Germany.  She said they are, and a few people still use them, but falling out of favour due to safety concerns...

If there is a German Christmas market in Calgary, I don't know about it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Only if we roll over.

It happens in little increments... Starting with banning christian prayers in schools..

We have christmas hams so soon hams are forbidden in school diners because the one muslim in the school doesnt like the delicious but sinful pork scent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Only if we roll over.

Not yet.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"If there is a German Christmas market in Calgary, I don't know about it.

I can only speak for Vancouver, but these tables are manned by genuine Germans, temporarily here selling wares.

I'm surprised Calgary wouldn't have an equivalent, since it should be a large enough city also...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"If there is a German Christmas market in Calgary, I don't know about it.

I can only speak for Vancouver, but these tables are manned by genuine Germans, temporarily here selling wares.

I'm surprised Calgary wouldn't have an equivalent, since it should be a large enough city also...

We might, but if we do, I don't know about it.

Odinson

I bought a new laser pointer...

Money well spent.. The cats are exhausted..

Thiel

My tradition around the holidays is the same as any other time of year, I work. But, I will make it to a family  Christmas dinner at my sister's house.
gay, conservative and proud

priscilla1961

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1d/c5/87/1dc587ad7475187f644069e0bcf06809.jpg">
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"I bought a new laser pointer...

Money well spent.. The cats are exhausted..

Did you point it at your mouse?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1d/c5/87/1dc587ad7475187f644069e0bcf06809.jpg">

I have seen Christmas trees in the homes of Chinese families that combined Eastern and Western decorations.

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!