Replies: 10481
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:38:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Rama Lama Ding Dong?

Started by Angry White Male, December 20, 2017, 03:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

The amount of White faces was almost blinding!

Reminds me of my school classes!

Archive this shit!  And where is this town again?

">

Bricktop

13 seconds...I was about to puke... :beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"13 seconds...I was about to puke... :beurk:

That long.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

Sometimes my birds get on a roll and go to town with the non-stop chirping and I say to them...."cheep, chap, chip...whatcha talking about?   Who's cheap?"   And they stop and stare at me and then proceed again....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sometimes my birds get on a roll and go to town with the non-stop chirping and I say to them...."cheep, chap, chip...whatcha talking about?   Who's cheap?"   And they stop and stare at me and then proceed again....

Oh, I  almost forgot you had birdies Berry?

How's that going? Do they provide good entertainment?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sometimes my birds get on a roll and go to town with the non-stop chirping and I say to them...."cheep, chap, chip...whatcha talking about?   Who's cheap?"   And they stop and stare at me and then proceed again....

Theyre ok.  Naturally Lo got bored of them and im taking care of them...always happens...it will get better when the weather gets warmer and all the hood kids come out with their birds to socialize.

We have 2 budgies...dumb birds...ive had them in the past...I wanted to get cockateils but Lo wanted budgies.   Anyhoo....I work with them everyday to try tame them....one is pretty good, she will hop on my finger and let me take her from room to room but the male is a fuckin idiot and it seems to be rubbing off now on the female....thus making the training even more difficult.

Im not sure weather to separate them for a while and train individually or to just get rid of the dumb male and replace with another bird?

The male is a complete idiot...everyday I open their cage door and talk gently, to change the water and offer fruit and my hand...and everyday the male flutters around the cage totally bizzerk like a fuckin retard...like im gonna kill it or something?  Every night I cover the cage with a sheet and he goes bizzerk again.....its ridiculous....ive been doing this everyday for about 5 months. ..there is no reason to continue acting like that.

The female is trainable but starting to act like the male...not sure what to do at this point. ...i dont mind the chirping tho.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Theyre ok.  Naturally Lo got bored of them and im taking care of them...always happens...it will get better when the weather gets warmer and all the hood kids come out with their birds to socialize.

We have 2 budgies...dumb birds...ive had them in the past...I wanted to get cockateils but Lo wanted budgies.   Anyhoo....I work with them everyday to try tame them....one is pretty good, she will hop on my finger and let me take her from room to room but the male is a fuckin idiot and it seems to be rubbing off now on the female....thus making the training even more difficult.

Im not sure weather to separate them for a while and train individually or to just get rid of the dumb male and replace with another bird?

The male is a complete idiot...everyday I open their cage door and talk gently, to change the water and offer fruit and my hand...and everyday the male flutters around the cage totally bizzerk like a fuckin retard...like im gonna kill it or something?  Every night I cover the cage with a sheet and he goes bizzerk again.....its ridiculous....ive been doing this everyday for about 5 months. ..there is no reason to continue acting like that.

The female is trainable but starting to act like the male...not sure what to do at this point. ...i dont mind the chirping tho.

I've never seen a child walking around with a bird in a cage if that's what you mean Berry.

Berry Sweet

Lol..no no Fashy. ..all their wings are clipped so they cant take off outdoors...just the birds as is, no cages...all the kids bring out their birds to socialize and play...they sit on the kids fingers and meet n greet the other birds. ..the birds also sit in baskets or handle bars on bikes or scooters while the kids ride around with them....they have flying competitions with them to see how far they go....its funny to watch but im glad so many kids have them and its a great social event for both the kids and the birds...there must be atleast 20 hood birds in total!!  Seriously..its nuts!

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The amount of White faces was almost blinding!

">

Whitopia.   ac_biggrin  

This should be how the entire west looks.

Thiel

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

">

Whitopia.   ac_biggrin  

So, you want the owner of this forum out of the West?
gay, conservative and proud

Aryan

Quote from: "Thiel"

">

Whitopia.   ac_biggrin  

No, I just believe that homogeneous nations have a right to exist. Would you support Taiwan being swamped with mass immigration to the point where the Taiwanese become a minority in their own country?

Thiel

">

Whitopia.   ac_biggrin  

No, I just believe that homogeneous nations have a right to exist. Would you support Taiwan being swamped with mass immigration to the point where the Taiwanese become a minority in their own country?
Why would I care what Taiwan does? I'm from Winnipeg.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Thiel" I'm from Winnipeg.

How do you like it there?  Lots of Natives there.  I hear the streets smell of piss.  Its also the racist capital of Canada.

Thiel

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Thiel" I'm from Winnipeg.

How do you like it there?  Lots of Natives there.  I hear the streets smell of piss.  Its also the racist capital of Canada.

I've lived in the greater Peg area all of my life. Iron horse jockey lives in Winnipeg too. It's really no different than Regina except it's three and a half times bigger or seven times bigger than Thunder Bay.

As for racism and piss, there's no mention of it in the things to do in Winnipeg sites.

Aryan

">

Whitopia.   ac_biggrin  

Why would I care what Taiwan does? I'm from Winnipeg.

Because the owner of this board is Taiwanese, and you're trying to guilt trip me into condoning the fact that European countries are being flooded with the dregs of foreign nations....

I'm merely asking what your thoughts are of non-white nations being given the same treatment?

Print
User actions