Started by Angry White Male, December 20, 2017, 03:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"The amount of White faces was almost blinding!

Reminds me of my school classes!

Archive this shit!  And where is this town again?

">

Whitopia.   ac_biggrin  

This should be how the entire west looks.
So, you want the owner of this forum out of the West?

No, I just believe that homogeneous nations have a right to exist. Would you support Taiwan being swamped Jwith mass immigration to the point where the Taiwanese become a minority in their own country?
Why would I care what Taiwan does? I'm from Winnipeg.

Because the owner of this board is Taiwanese, and you're trying to guilt trip me into condoning the fact that European countries are being flooded with the dregs of foreign nations....

I'm merely asking what your thoughts are of non-white nations being given the same treatment?
You're letting your paranoia take over. You said "This should be how the entire west looks" and I merely asked does that exclude the owner of this owner of this forum. And, you answered the question.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

So, you want the owner of this forum out of the West?

Fuck  yeah. ac_dance

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sometimes my birds get on a roll and go to town with the non-stop chirping and I say to them...."cheep, chap, chip...whatcha talking about?   Who's cheap?"   And they stop and stare at me and then proceed again....

Oh, I  almost forgot you had birdies Berry?

How's that going? Do they provide good entertainment?

Theyre ok.  Naturally Lo got bored of them and im taking care of them...always happens...it will get better when the weather gets warmer and all the hood kids come out with their birds to socialize.

We have 2 budgies...dumb birds...ive had them in the past...I wanted to get cockateils but Lo wanted budgies.   Anyhoo....I work with them everyday to try tame them....one is pretty good, she will hop on my finger and let me take her from room to room but the male is a fuckin idiot and it seems to be rubbing off now on the female....thus making the training even more difficult.

Im not sure weather to separate them for a while and train individually or to just get rid of the dumb male and replace with another bird?

The male is a complete idiot...everyday I open their cage door and talk gently, to change the water and offer fruit and my hand...and everyday the male flutters around the cage totally bizzerk like a fuckin retard...like im gonna kill it or something?  Every night I cover the cage with a sheet and he goes bizzerk again.....its ridiculous....ive been doing this everyday for about 5 months. ..there is no reason to continue acting like that.

The female is trainable but starting to act like the male...not sure what to do at this point. ...i dont mind the chirping tho.

Keeping birds in cages is cruel. I'd behave like a psycho if I were imprisoned for life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sometimes my birds get on a roll and go to town with the non-stop chirping and I say to them...."cheep, chap, chip...whatcha talking about?   Who's cheap?"   And they stop and stare at me and then proceed again....

Theyre ok.  Naturally Lo got bored of them and im taking care of them...always happens...it will get better when the weather gets warmer and all the hood kids come out with their birds to socialize.

We have 2 budgies...dumb birds...ive had them in the past...I wanted to get cockateils but Lo wanted budgies.   Anyhoo....I work with them everyday to try tame them....one is pretty good, she will hop on my finger and let me take her from room to room but the male is a fuckin idiot and it seems to be rubbing off now on the female....thus making the training even more difficult.

Im not sure weather to separate them for a while and train individually or to just get rid of the dumb male and replace with another bird?

The male is a complete idiot...everyday I open their cage door and talk gently, to change the water and offer fruit and my hand...and everyday the male flutters around the cage totally bizzerk like a fuckin retard...like im gonna kill it or something?  Every night I cover the cage with a sheet and he goes bizzerk again.....its ridiculous....ive been doing this everyday for about 5 months. ..there is no reason to continue acting like that.

The female is trainable but starting to act like the male...not sure what to do at this point. ...i dont mind the chirping tho.

Keeping birds in cages is cruel. I'd behave like a psycho if I were imprisoned for life.

Get off your high horse. Keeping birds as pets is not cruel.

Bricktop

Says she who EATS deep fried birds with eleven herbs and spices...

I don't put birds in cages!!! And look at all the photos of birds I've taken from my backyard!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Says she who EATS deep fried birds with eleven herbs and spices...

I don't put birds in cages!!! And look at all the photos of birds I've taken from my backyard!!!

Not everybody has a wildlife oasis at the edge of their backyard.

Bricktop

Well, they should go and get one!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, they should go and get one!!!

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"ac_razz

Well that's mature.

Berry Sweet

They are domesticated.  Would you rather I set them free right now....it's-1'c out, snow on the ground and have a high chance of getting eaten by a neighborhood cat.

Did you even read what Lo does with her birds???  They have an exciting life.  They are social with other birds.

What part of I'm training them do you not understand?  They come out of their cage everyday...mind you it's quite a large cage.   The top of the cage has a platform and a branch to sit on.  They hang out with us on the couch in the living room in the evenings.  The point of having a pet is to interact with it.  Ya know...cheep chap chip....who's cheap now?

Anonymous

^You'll have to speak  louder. He can't hear you up there on his high horse.

Zetsu

I'd say it's cruel if we're taking wild bird and putting it in a cage, but nearly all domestic birds that grew up in this environment feel quite safe and happy inside of their cages, I mean they don't have to worry about starvation/dehydration, predators or unpredictable season changes, plus ppl like Berry and I often take our feathered friends out of their cages to play with in case if they ever get bored.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Whitopia.   ac_biggrin  

This should be how the entire west looks.

https://www.politicscentral.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/White-Trash.jpg">

Scouse's  paradise.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"^You'll have to speak  louder. He can't hear you up there on his high horse.

Oh...ganging up on me now, eh??

"Budgerigars are the only species in the Australian genus Melopsittacus and are found wild throughout the drier parts of Australia where the species has survived harsh inland conditions for the last five million years."

Of course, seeing as how they are in Canada, your point about them not coping with the cold is valid. But they shouldn't be there in the first place; they are AUSTRALIAN. Like me. And cc. And Go...er....never mind.

Animals are not put on the planet for our entertainment. True, some domesticated pets, like cats and dogs, are quite happy to share houses and love being with people, birds are not.

Birds are not domesticated like cats and dogs. They are built for flying, not sitting on a piece of dowel in a crappy tiny wire cage.

Australians don't keep Canadian critters as pets. So why are you stealing ours?