Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I just made my Xmas fudge.

Started by Bricktop, December 23, 2017, 08:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Half and half dark and milk chocolate with dried cranberries and almonds.

:thumbup:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Half and half dark and milk chocolate with dried cranberries and almonds.

Nummy!! Any rum in it stud?

Bricktop

Yeah I know.

In Canada, the phrase has a much more vulgar connotation!!!!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Half and half dark and milk chocolate with dried cranberries and almonds.

Nummy!! Any rum in it stud?

Its for kiddies too.

So, no.

It was verboten by das Domestik Fuhrer!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What a title.

I saw this and I was like WTF?

Bricktop

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-0EJSuY1sqHI%2FTzATahyO-CI%2FAAAAAAAAAXU%2FSNmExdV9qsQ%2Fs1600%2Fchocolate_fudge.jpg&f=1">

FUDGE!!!

Cretins.

Wazzzup

Fudge

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IRPlIAIPYmg/WTWkFQBSRHI/AAAAAAAALQY/f6YbKvoF5uYTIg7b7FkZAhHX6Nw1LU9OQCEw/s1600/poop2W.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-0EJSuY1sqHI%2FTzATahyO-CI%2FAAAAAAAAAXU%2FSNmExdV9qsQ%2Fs1600%2Fchocolate_fudge.jpg&f=1">

FUDGE!!!

Cretins.

Your grandkiddies will eat all of it.

Anonymous

I'm careful what I put in my mouth. But, if do eat goodies, I prefer home made.

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"

And then he gets to send them home sugared up.

We have a neighborhood hardware that has been here for decades. They sell home made fudge. Sinful. But it was so good last night after tequila. Too rich to pig out on.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

We have a neighborhood hardware that has been here for decades. They sell home made fudge. Sinful. But it was so good last night after tequila. Too rich to pig out on.

Like most Korean guys, I don't do sugar. My girlfriend and I are going to my parents in Toronto today. We used to bring a Christmas yule log cake, but it always ended up being re-gifted or in the trash. So, I stick to party trays of cheese, cold cuts, veg and dip. And of course liquor.

So, what are your plans for today and tomorrow? Family coming over or going to their homes?

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Like most Korean guys, I don't do sugar. My girlfriend and I are going to my parents in Toronto today. We used to bring a Christmas yule log cake, but it always ended up being re-gifted or in the trash. So, I stick to party trays of cheese, cold cuts, veg and dip. And of course liquor.

So, what are your plans for today and tomorrow? Family coming over or going to their homes?

Pretty low key for the most part. Smoking a turkey today, grand daughter coming over late tonight and we will exchange gifts in the morning.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Pretty low key for the most part. Smoking a turkey today, grand daughter coming over late tonight and we will exchange gifts in the morning.

Relaxed, I like it. I wish I didn't have to travel today.  It's only an hour drive, but the traffic will be crazy. I'll get my drink on with my dad as soon as I get there. ac_dance

Wazzzup

After I shovel spome snow.  I am going to see the new star wars with my family today.  Then we are going to eat small hor douvres here and there for dinner

Tomorrow its a prime rib beef roast with mashed potatoes for all and  champagne for the grown ups (kids can have a sip or two)

no fudge for dessert, just cookies :sad: