Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I just made my Xmas fudge.

Started by Bricktop, December 23, 2017, 08:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-0EJSuY1sqHI%2FTzATahyO-CI%2FAAAAAAAAAXU%2FSNmExdV9qsQ%2Fs1600%2Fchocolate_fudge.jpg&f=1">

FUDGE!!!

Cretins.

mmmmm
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Blazor

Ha! I am literally about to make my fudge right now!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Ha! I am literally about to make my fudge right now!

Merry Christmas Blazor..

What kind of fudge are you making?

Angry White Male

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Merry Christmas Blazor..

I make different kinds sometimes, but this year Im doing traditional, making my mom's Fantasy Fudge. Its the marshmallow chocolate fudge, made with sugar, butter, evap milk, semi sweet chocolate, marshmallow fluff, vanilla, and walnuts. It goes quick lol. I should of already made the first batch earlier this week and mailed some out, but Im behind. Making 6lbs. The fudge is still coming! Perfect way to get some adrenaline going for New Years  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Merry Christmas Blazor..

I make different kinds sometimes, but this year Im doing traditional, making my mom's Fantasy Fudge. Its the marshmallow chocolate fudge, made with sugar, butter, evap milk, semi sweet chocolate, marshmallow fluff, vanilla, and walnuts. It goes quick lol. I should of already made the first batch earlier this week and mailed some out, but Im behind. Making 6lbs. The fudge is still coming! Perfect way to get some adrenaline going for New Years  :laugh:

That will be a popular treat Blazor..

I used to do so  much Christmas baking, including chocolate moulds of angels, and stars..

But, I haven't felt like doing a lot of baking this Christmas and last..

Are you at home Blazor?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-0EJSuY1sqHI%2FTzATahyO-CI%2FAAAAAAAAAXU%2FSNmExdV9qsQ%2Fs1600%2Fchocolate_fudge.jpg&f=1">

FUDGE!!!

Cretins.

Lol just make sure not to put it next to my youngest nephew, with his sweet tooth ally all of those fudge will be devoured in less than 60 seconds.  :oeudC:
Permanently off his rocker

Blazor

That will be a popular treat Blazor..

I used to do so  much Christmas baking, including chocolate moulds of angels, and stars..

But, I haven't felt like doing a lot of baking this Christmas and last..

Are you at home Blazor?

I know what ya mean, this Christmas didnt feel the same. Plus my son moved out this week. I didnt start shopping til yesterday lol.

Yeah I at home. Making my goodies  ac_smile

Right now Im making that strawberry salad. With the pretzel, brown sugar and butter baked crust, layer of a sugar, cream cheese, cool whip mixture, then the top layer has a strawberry jello with sliced strawberries mixture on top. So good.

Blazor

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Lol just make sure not to put it next to my youngest nephew, with his sweet tooth ally all of those fudge will be devoured in less than 60 seconds.  :oeudC:

Lol, sounds like my sons friends when they come over. When they discover the fudge, they fill their cheeks like hamsters and still wanna know if they can take a few to go lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Lol, sounds like my sons friends when they come over. When they discover the fudge, they fill their cheeks like hamsters and still wanna know if they can take a few to go lol.

Unless the fudge has medicinal properties, I don't want any. My son is here. He brought some hoots.

kiebers

AHEM!!!!
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
AHEM!!!!

Its gonna be late but its coming!!!  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
AHEM!!!!

Its gonna be late but its coming!!!  :laugh:

Merry Christmas brother. I am hammered and stoned.

Frood

Pack that fudge boys. Pack it real good.
Blahhhhhh...