Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Internet Personality vs Real Life

Started by Wazzzup, December 29, 2017, 01:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

My assburgers syndrome flares up just the same IRL if I hear something that goes against my beliefs..

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I make my own rules, punk!

Take no shit from limpdicked little fa@ggots like Odinson.

I don't take directions from anyone and no one can teach this middle-aged woman anything new. I am set in my ways and I like my ways.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I make my own rules, punk!

Take no shit from limpdicked little fa@ggots like Odinson.

I don't take directions from anyone and no one can teach this middle-aged woman anything new. I am set in my ways and I like my ways.

Its just weird when some stranger is overly familiar..

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't talk to strangers unless absolutely necessary. For example, if a stranger in the bus or train dropped their dollar bills without their knowledge, I will bring their attention to it but that is all. No small talk with people I don't know.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't talk to strangers unless absolutely necessary. For example, if a stranger in the bus or train dropped their dollar bills without their knowledge, I will bring their attention to it but that is all. No small talk with people I don't know.

Growing up in a rough and tumble neighbourhood in Winnipeg, I learned to avoid talking to strangers too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't talk to strangers unless absolutely necessary. For example, if a stranger in the bus or train dropped their dollar bills without their knowledge, I will bring their attention to it but that is all. No small talk with people I don't know.

I keep a distance too.

Odinson

It applies to acquaintances too..

Odinson

I´m usually hostile towards strangers..

It is because if I´m being forced to talk, its usually because the stranger is doing somethig annoying.

Like when I was sitting in a train and some fucking gypsies were acting like gypsies act the whole time.

I called them fucking gypsies and told them to sit down.

I want segregation.. The gypsies, niggers, muslims etc. belong in the freight-car if there´s no 1st class available for white people.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Odi deserves the cattle car.

When I´m in a public transport, I just sit still and listen to music...

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Odi deserves the cattle car.

When I´m in a public transport, I just sit still and listen to music...

You listen to moo-sic.
Blahhhhhh...

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"I don't go out of my way to talk to people I don't know more often than not. Other than that, I pretty much talk the same.

So, you're reserved in real life.

Sort of, yeah.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "shin"I don't go out of my way to talk to people I don't know more often than not. Other than that, I pretty much talk the same.

Sort of, yeah.

Do you have a close circle of friends shin?

shin

Sort of, yeah.

Yes, mostly friends who date back to high school days.

Anonymous

Sort of, yeah.

Yes, mostly friends who date back to high school days.

That's what I thought.....you've known your friends a long time.