News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

So what did ya get and receive this Christmas?

Started by Blazor, December 29, 2017, 07:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I got a 31 piece set of enamel-ware.

Nice. I would love some of that cookware that has the ceramic coating. Cleans easy. I got one pan a while back and love it.

It's a camping set. Blazing Saddles style. Just add beans and coffee.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
He likes Star Wars, just like his dad..

He likes  working with tools, just like his dad..

We have bought him some of his own tools too..

He's not babyish.

ac_sothere

Aww. Thats cool. I was into Star Wars til the middle 3 movies, and when Lord of the Rings came out.

My son is very much like me as well. I loved when he was little, I got him a remote control Jeep. And him and I would go in my Jeep to an offroad trail. I would pull over and let him drive his remote one up and down hills and stuff lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I got a 31 piece set of enamel-ware.

Nice. I would love some of that cookware that has the ceramic coating. Cleans easy. I got one pan a while back and love it.

It's a camping set. Blazing Saddles style. Just add beans and coffee.  ac_biggrin

Nice  :thumbup:

My camping set is stainless steel. "I love camping, its my favorite".... said in a Will Ferrel voice lol.

Anonymous

He likes Star Wars, just like his dad..

He likes  working with tools, just like his dad..

We have bought him some of his own tools too..

He's not babyish.

ac_sothere

Aww. Thats cool. I was into Star Wars til the middle 3 movies, and when Lord of the Rings came out.

My son is very much like me as well. I loved when he was little, I got him a remote control Jeep. And him and I would go in my Jeep to an offroad trail. I would pull over and let him drive his remote one up and down hills and stuff lol.

I got my son a radio controlled plane quite a few years ago..

And for his twelfth birthday he got a drone with Bluetoth..

My husband plays with it as much as my son.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Recieved: Samsung  55" 4K UHD Smart LED TV with WiFi

Gave: pair of socks. ac_toofunny

Berry Sweet

I got a baking sheet (I really needed one lol) $50 gift card to MAC, 2 tickets to monster jam and smme chocolates....Lo made me a few pieces of art in her building class at school....she is now obsessed with wood and a band saw....very proud of her cause she did an amazing job!  She even cut out a bunch of gingermen with the bandsaw...its all put together on a backdrop and painted...those were the best gifts cause they were made with love.

Angry White Male

Bought myself an All Clad frying pan for Christmas.

I don't need anything, and the few people I know are bums, and a few of them maybe sent a card.

This is OK, as I have given much more than I have received.  Whether or not that has been appreciated is not my business.

Anonymous

I didn't think the Canadian Wild Wings sold anything from their website except perhaps beer glasses.

Lol, nah these are coffee mugs. They take certain artists painting and wrap them on the mug, and raise portions of the mug to give it a 3D feel. Handles are similar to the theme of the art.

They're very pretty.

Blazor

I got my son a radio controlled plane quite a few years ago..

And for his twelfth birthday he got a drone with Bluetoth..

My husband plays with it as much as my son.

:laugh:

Lol I bet, and thats cool.

I got my son a spy tank when he was a kid. Basically it had a mic and camera on it. He would try and spy on us with it lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"Recieved: Samsung  55" 4K UHD Smart LED TV with WiFi

My son was wanting that tv. For Christmas I told him I would give him $200 on my credit card for it if he wanted it. He got it. The difference he had to pay was $250.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I got a baking sheet (I really needed one lol) $50 gift card to MAC, 2 tickets to monster jam and smme chocolates....Lo made me a few pieces of art in her building class at school....she is now obsessed with wood and a band saw....very proud of her cause she did an amazing job!  She even cut out a bunch of gingermen with the bandsaw...its all put together on a backdrop and painted...those were the best gifts cause they were made with love.

Aww, I love home made gifts more than anything  ac_smile

And very cool of her.

My son use to like to go to Monster Jam.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

This is OK, as I have given much more than I have received.  Whether or not that has been appreciated is not my business.

Lol, same here  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Recieved: Samsung  55" 4K UHD Smart LED TV with WiFi

My son was wanting that tv. For Christmas I told him I would give him $200 on my credit card for it if he wanted it. He got it. The difference he had to pay was $250.

It's cheaper there than here.

Anonymous

We gave my daughter gift certificates for clothes and accessories..

I wonder who she gets her obsession with fashion from?

ac_umm