The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White Shaming

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2017, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Seriously you and Mel should hook up, there's clearly a bit of a spark between you both and you live in the same country, what could go wrong?  :laugh3:

I've called Berry out for 10 years, on her trashy ways.  She will never learn, and I cannot help her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Seriously you and Mel should hook up, there's clearly a bit of a spark between you both and you live in the same country, what could go wrong?  :laugh3:

I've called Berry out for 10 years, on her trashy ways.  She will never learn, and I cannot help her.

Berry is doing fine and doesn't need your help.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

What does any of your shit have to do with me?

Everytime someone calls you out on something or you embarrass yourself, you try to hide behind me.

Its time to act like a grown man and take responsibility for your own actions.  I already have one irl doing that....and now I have one online.  Pathetic.

cc

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You're still a whiny little bitch I see.  What's the matter, has your girl dumped you because of your microscopic pecker and boring as fuck personality?  ac_lmfao

You really should stick to whaco conspiracy stuff.

You don't do well in the real world
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Many white girls will only go out with white guys, many Chinese girls will only go out with white guys. Oriental guys, black guys Arab guys, native guys, east Indian men all have to try so much harder than white guys to get dates and it hurts. This is white privilege. It is cruel and unfair.

That's not true, I know so many nice Asian guys that ended up marrying a White girl.  If the Asian dude can't get a girlfriend, the problem lies within their attitude than just skin tone.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Many white girls will only go out with white guys, many Chinese girls will only go out with white guys. Oriental guys, black guys Arab guys, native guys, east Indian men all have to try so much harder than white guys to get dates and it hurts. This is white privilege. It is cruel and unfair.

That's not true, I know so many nice Asian guys that ended up marrying a White girl.  If the Asian dude can't get a girlfriend, it problem lies within their attitude than just skin tone.

Exactly Zetsu.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"You're still a whiny little bitch I see.  What's the matter, has your girl dumped you because of your microscopic pecker and boring as fuck personality?  ac_lmfao

What are you babbling on about now?  :icon_wink:

Anonymous

I like your new avatar cc.

:laugh:

Odinson

That's not true, I know so many nice Asian guys that ended up marrying a White girl.  If the Asian dude can't get a girlfriend, the problem lies within their attitude than just skin tone.

The leftie feminist white women love the coloured boys... Hate white men.. :D

You can say any shit you want to them and they´ll love you.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Her rabbi won't like it!  :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

He might.

Odinson

Women cant help it..

The authority of a dangerous nazi officer attracts jewish girls.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"

The leftie feminist white women love the coloured boys... Hate white men.. :D

You can say any shit you want to them and they´ll love you.

Lol those left wing nut heads, I wouldn't mind dating one but too bad I also happen to have some borderline White supremacist mindset.  :43(2):
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Lance Leftardashian is that fucking asshole Gary Joak.

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"

Women cant help it..

The authority of a dangerous nazi officer attracts jewish girls.

Well that would certainly explain why our resident kosher queen is partial to nazi bondage gear.