The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Trudeau’s Buddy Boyle, A Hostage Of Choice In Afghan, Faces Long List Of Sex Assault Charges

Started by cc, January 02, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"This obviously has happened because Mr Boyle felt left out.

Boyle knew all about the oath.

Oh and I do not have a brother Joak.

cc

New info on this nice islamic ##%%^&& buddy of our nice PM

The Canadian held hostage by the Taliban in Afghanistan with his wife and three children is facing a string of new charges including accusations that he carried out a Sexual assault with ropes and at least one physical assault with a broomstick[/url] following his release from captivity.

Joshua Boyle, 34, the husband of 31-year-old American Caitlan Coleman Boyle was arrested earlier this month in Ottawa.

The specifics of the accusations have not been released. A court order prevents publication of the name of Boyle's alleged victim or identifying information.

One count accuses him of sexual assault with a weapon—ropes, the CBC reported. Another charges him with one count of assault with a weapon—a broomstick.

The CBC also reported that of the other charges, one accuses Boyle of administering the alleged victim the antidepressant Trazodone. Still another accuses him of misleading police into believing that someone was suicidal to divert suspicion from him.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"New info on this nice islamic ##%%^&& buddy of our nice PM

The Canadian held hostage by the Taliban in Afghanistan with his wife and three children is facing a string of new charges including accusations that he carried out a Sexual assault with ropes and at least one physical assault with a broomstick[/url] following his release from captivity.

Joshua Boyle, 34, the husband of 31-year-old American Caitlan Coleman Boyle was arrested earlier this month in Ottawa.

The specifics of the accusations have not been released. A court order prevents publication of the name of Boyle's alleged victim or identifying information.

One count accuses him of sexual assault with a weapon—ropes, the CBC reported. Another charges him with one count of assault with a weapon—a broomstick.

The CBC also reported that of the other charges, one accuses Boyle of administering the alleged victim the antidepressant Trazodone. Still another accuses him of misleading police into believing that someone was suicidal to divert suspicion from him.

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"New info on this nice islamic ##%%^&& buddy of our nice PM

So does this mean he won't get the standard ten million bucks Justine gives to violent jihadists?

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Not necessarily

With BumUP Justine, It ain't over till it's over

You are right. What was I thinking.

cc

https://torontosun.com/news/national/wife-of-former-hostage-joshua-boyle-returns-to-u-s-with-children-report/wcm/ef738600-d7c3-4364-b8eb-84106b091ec1">Wife of former hostage & Justine Buddy Joshua Boyle returns to U.S. with children

OTTAWA — The American wife of former overseas hostage Joshua Boyle has reportedly returned to the U.S. with the couple's three children while Boyle awaits trial on multiple assault charges.

ABC News is reporting that an Ottawa judge gave Caitlan Coleman permission to leave Canada with the three children on Monday, nearly six years after she and Boyle were abducted while backpacking in Afghanistan.

The news report says Coleman is seeking full legal custody of the children

............ Ottawa police arrested Boyle in late December and charged him with various offences allegedly committed after Pakistani security forces rescued the family in October and they returned to Canada.

The charges include assault, sexual assault and unlawful confinement related to two alleged victims, though a court order prohibits publication of any details that might identify the victims or any witnesses. None of the charges have been tested in court.

So much for Justine's own big happy extended family

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Boyle-Justin.jpg">

Anonymous

I wonder what our prime minister was thinking when he posed for a photo with the Boyle family..

He had to know of the allegations against Joshua Boyle.

cc

If I recall correctly, his crimes did come after the pic.

Pic was a rushed "do a pic with me in it as soon as they get back - it will make me look like I care and am all diverse"

even though the twerp went to Afgan deliberately even though simple logic says that  they  would likely be captured and held for ransom

Wazzzup

Trudeau never apologized for Boyle did he?  He also never apologized for the fake hate crime against the Muslim woman he trotted out there (Thanks Fash for the reminder) And he awarded a terrorist 10 and half millions dollars.

OTOH he did jump all over the Quebec mosque shooting, loudly condemning it  multiple times, and pushing the infamous m-103 anti speech legislation.

But then again, Still haven't heard anything from him condemning the terrorism in toronto. :sad:

It seems like trudeau always sides with Islamic scumbags over Canadians.  Am I wrong?

cc

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Trudeau never apologized for Boyle did he?  He also never apologized for the fake hate crime against the Muslim woman he trotted out there (Thanks Fash for the reminder) And he awarded a terrorist 10 and half millions dollars.

OTOH he did jump all over the Quebec mosque shooting, loudly condemning it  multiple times, and pushing the infamous m-103 anti speech legislation.

But then again, Still haven't heard anything from him condemning the terrorism in toronto. :sad:

It seems like trudeau always sides with Islamic scumbags over Canadians.  Am I wrong?

He seems to understand how the game works within islam. It's not just islam he caters to. The mosques he is hyper friendly with are fundy mosques .. and as we all should know by now, fundies rule islam ... always have .. always will ... how goes fundies goes islam

The one that got shot up he was very close with ... and of course it is  uber-fundy

Show me some pics of Justine with "regular people" in a "regular mosque"  ... all of the dozens I have seen show males wearing fundy dresses and hats and with many sporting  prayer bumps ..  and women not to be found in most if not all cases with our great feminist leader ... like duh!

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/justin-trudeau-praying-in-mosque.jpg">

https://i.pinimg.com/600x315/1d/d8/ef/1dd8efb24194e6dd99a3fdbcb7be2b70.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Trudeau never apologized for Boyle did he?  He also never apologized for the fake hate crime against the Muslim woman he trotted out there (Thanks Fash for the reminder) And he awarded a terrorist 10 and half millions dollars.

He seems to understand how the game works within islam. It's not just islam he caters to. The mosques he is hyper friendly with are fundy mosques .. and as we all should know by now, fundies rule islam ... always have .. always will ... how goes fundies goes islam

The one that got shot up he was very close with ... and of course it is  uber-fundy

Show me some pics of Justine with "regular people" in a "regular mosque"  ... all of the dozens I have seen show males wearing fundy dresses and hats and with many sporting  prayer bumps ..  and women not to be found in most if not all cases with our great feminist leader ... like duh!

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/justin-trudeau-praying-in-mosque.jpg">

https://i.pinimg.com/600x315/1d/d8/ef/1dd8efb24194e6dd99a3fdbcb7be2b70.jpg">

Our prime minister attended a segregated mosque at least once.

cc

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018/07/27/disgraceful-days-after-toronto-shooting-trudeau-is-on-his-seventh-vacation-day-in-a-row/">Is thus true?

Justin Trudeau has been taking "personal" (AKA Vacation) days since July 21st.

This is now his seventh consecutive vacation day.

You would think that the horrific Toronto mass shooting would have brought him back to work, addressing the obvious need for increased security in our cities, speaking to the nation, and making his presence felt as the country mourns.

Nope.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018/07/27/disgraceful-days-after-toronto-shooting-trudeau-is-on-his-seventh-vacation-day-in-a-row/">Is thus true?

Justin Trudeau has been taking "personal" (AKA Vacation) days since July 21st.

This is now his seventh consecutive vacation day.

You would think that the horrific Toronto mass shooting would have brought him back to work, addressing the obvious need for increased security in our cities, speaking to the nation, and making his presence felt as the country mourns.

Nope.

Could you imagine the public uproar if Donald Trump was MIA after a similar incident in the USA.

:ohmy: