The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Study: Refugees Fuel Rise in Violence in Germany

Started by Anonymous, January 04, 2018, 10:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

mugwump

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"There are good and bad in all walks of life. Singling out the refugees who already have enough stacked against them is simply unfair.

Singling them out for what?  We shouldn't be shelling out billions to bring fakers here.

Lance Leftardashian

Ones religion should not be registered in these studies as it could be divisive.
I care, you pay

Bricktop

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16265614_832748800196350_2625533322423669830_n.jpg?oh=377981a073873038eeaa844583085c40&oe=5AE70110">

cc

Aw, but that is for their annual  "throw stones at the devil" show.

Get your "priorities" in order, mate
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"My family left the Ukraine because of Stalin. But, he was smart enough to know you don't bring millions of goat fuckers from islamic shit holes.

His protege, Putin, seems to have learned that lesson too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Aw, but that is for their annual  "throw stones at the devil" show.

Get your "priorities" in order, mate

Mo has plans for that facility.

Lance Leftardashian

Are these refugees not German citizens now? If so then these acts of violence must be considered commited by Germans. Not considering the refugees to be Germans is very devisive.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Are these refugees not German citizens now? If so then these acts of violence must be considered commited by Germans. Not considering the refugees to be Germans is very devisive.

No asshole, allowing islamists into Germany in the first place is divisive. Like dividing your limbs from your body which is what I would to do to you. ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Are these refugees not German citizens now? If so then these acts of violence must be considered commited by Germans. Not considering the refugees to be Germans is very devisive.

No, they are not German citizens. But, Merkel, the treasonous snake likely will  encourage them  to acquire German EU nationality so they can travel throughout advanced countries killing random people.