Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I've calmed down

Started by Bricktop, January 11, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Did you drop another load of fudge, Cocktop?

Your pre-occupation with the top of my cock is compelling me to send you intimate pictures.

Just post them here.

ac_blush

shin

Don't tell me to calm down! Why, you don't even know the true meaning of angry! When I was knee-high to a grasshopper, I had to crawl across a floor of burning hot asphalt, broken glass, and the occasional turd just to get to my playpen! I grew up in an alleyway behind a strip club, and you wouldn't believe the nonsense I had to deal with after hours... on a side note, you should never take for granted the generosity of dirty pirate hookers with a spatula and a jar of pickled herring. Boy howdy, they sure could squeeze a lot of chutney out of those thigh high go-go boots... BURP!

I wouldn't try to make sense of that. Welcome back ,mate!

realgrimm

Quote from: "shin"Don't tell me to calm down! Why, you don't even know the true meaning of angry! When I was knee-high to a grasshopper, I had to crawl across a floor of burning hot asphalt, broken glass, and the occasional turd just to get to my playpen! I grew up in an alleyway behind a strip club, and you wouldn't believe the nonsense I had to deal with after hours... on a side note, you should never take for granted the generosity of dirty pirate hookers with a spatula and a jar of pickled herring. Boy howdy, they sure could squeeze a lot of chutney out of those thigh high go-go boots... BURP!

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But DON'T let that happen again.

:t1929:

ac_dance  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "shin"Don't tell me to calm down! Why, you don't even know the true meaning of angry! When I was knee-high to a grasshopper, I had to crawl across a floor of burning hot asphalt, broken glass, and the occasional turd just to get to my playpen! I grew up in an alleyway behind a strip club, and you wouldn't believe the nonsense I had to deal with after hours... on a side note, you should never take for granted the generosity of dirty pirate hookers with a spatula and a jar of pickled herring. Boy howdy, they sure could squeeze a lot of chutney out of those thigh high go-go boots... BURP!

">

:shock:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Did you drop another load of fudge, Cocktop?

Your pre-occupation with the top of my cock is compelling me to send you intimate pictures.

Just post them here.

What?

For everybody to see?

ac_blush

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Bricktop"But DON'T let that happen again.

:t1929:

acc_hugz
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I thought Bricktop left on his own volition. What happened?

He was shitcanned, because he thought one set of rules should apply only to him, while another set of rules should apply to me, and to everyone else also.

And full respect to the Mod that had the balls to implement the rules fairly across the board, without bias.

shin

Quote from: "realgrimm"

">

Oh snap! nailed it!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I thought Bricktop left on his own volition. What happened?

He was shitcanned, because he thought one set of rules should apply only to him, while another set of rules should apply to me, and to everyone else also.

And I was right.

It is a fundamental principle of justice that sanctions are not applied equally. Judges are bound to take into account the severity of the alleged infraction, the surrounding circumstances, the character and past conduct of the offender, the likelihood of re-offending and the overall contribution of the offender to society in general.

Sanctions are then applied taking ALL things into account.

The same principles apply in forums.

If YOU do something stupid, you would rank rather low in most measures. Most importantly, you are an habitual and repeat offender, with little likelihood of rehabilitation. On the other side of the coin, I endeavour to be a positive and active contributor making the forum a more interesting place for its members. If I cross a line, it is more likely to be inadvertent and minor, and contrary to my clearly established wish to make the forum a better place.

I do not dispute that I breached a rule. I did NOT dispute that I should be treated no differently than anyone else, taking into account the above.

I do, however, insist that those that are a net benefit to the forum get treated with a degree of respect and recognition that they are distinct from jackals and brainless meatsacks such as yourself, Kam and others.

No matter how large the testicles of said moderator, it is his brain which failed him...or more accurately, he allowed personal animosity and relationships to cloud his judgment.

What is equally galling is that you played a victim, when you are the most despicable, offensive, abusive and unpleasant member here by a long way. You can dish it out, but you cannot take it. Now, THAT is a glaring example of someone with no testicles at all. But then, we all know how cowardly and craven you are. At the first sign of getting what you give, you run to mummy. Once again you prove, not that any further proof was required, that you are a tragic excuse for a man, and a bane on this community.

I'm not done with you, boy. Not by a long way.

IRISH KAM

RR this Shite .

SHIT.BRICK constantly WHINGES aboot others .

Then posts Shite like this . The Ole Fool actually thinks this is a Quality main page Thread .

BIN IT .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm not done with you, boy. Not by a long way.

Again, since you have a clear agenda here, hopefully the Mods here will continue to apply the rules equally, thus ensuring that your posting abilities here will be severely restricted.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"RR this Shite .

Then posts Shite like this . The Ole Fool actually thinks this is a Quality main page Thread .

BIN IT .

The Mods are slowly waking up to his agenda.  Whether or not Fash is able to open up her eyes wide enough to see this, is another question...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"RR this Shite .

BIN IT .

The Mods are slowly waking up to his agenda.  Whether or not Fash is able to open up her eyes wide enough to see this, is another question...

FASH just posted that SHIT.BRICK is a quality poster . Seriously .

ac_lmfao  ya couldnt make that shit up !
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )