Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I've calmed down

Started by Bricktop, January 11, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"RR this Shite .

SHIT.BRICK constantly WHINGES aboot others .

Then posts Shite like this . The Ole Fool actually thinks this is a Quality main page Thread .

BIN IT .

The Mods are slowly waking up to his agenda.  Whether or not Fash is able to open up her eyes wide enough to see this, is another question...

FASH just posted that SHIT.BRICK is a quality poster . Seriously .

ac_lmfao  ya couldnt make that shit up !
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

Then posts Shite like this . The Ole Fool actually thinks this is a Quality main page Thread .

BIN IT .

The Mods are slowly waking up to his agenda.  Whether or not Fash is able to open up her eyes wide enough to see this, is another question...

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

mugwump

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

BIN IT .

What is this boring retard doing out of it's cage?

Angry White Male

Fash has never had the ability to properly analyze situations.  Maybe Asian culture is different...

Angry White Male

ShitBrick is probably PM'ing her right now, whining about us, begging her to ban us.

Sad thing is, she probably will!    :roll:

Bricktop

Well done, Ace.

I have indeed told Fash you need to be removed, amongst a couple of other things.

And yes, she probably will...because she values her forum and respects her members who add value, not abject idiocy.

You've become too much of a liability, even for decent, tolerant and easy going people.

Your time is up.

When you're finally removed from here for good, you may hold me responsible, and tell the world I was the cause.

I LOVE notoriety.

Oh, and if you want my employers details, just ask. Asshole.

mugwump

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Bricktop is probably PM'ing her right now, whining about us, begging her to ban us.

Sad thing is, she probably will!    :roll:

I've pm'd the owner and asked her to ban you permanently. But, you're still here.

Angry White Male

Two little boys trapped in the bodies of old men!

I can imagine them furiously bombarding Fash's inbox with cries of despair!

Bricktop

No.

Reason.

And the "reason" is you're not welcome here by good contributors, who may have to leave rather than endure your lunacy.

Angry White Male

You cry too much, old man.  I thought Australians were supposed to be "tough and rugged?"  Crocodile Dundee would never cry 24/7 like you do.

Anonymous

Mel is an effeminate crybaby mental case. As cc says, flush the turd.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mel is an effeminate crybaby mental case. As cc says, flush the turd.

Crybaby?  All I see is YOU crying around here!  75% of your posts are crying!

No wonder you had to settle for a Negro.  No White or Asian would put up with you!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You cry too much, old man.  I thought Australians were supposed to be "tough and rugged?"  Crocodile Dundee would never cry 24/7 like you do.

Son...

If I had the misfortune to be in the same location as you, I would say the same thing right in your face.

You know it, I know it.

I'd be happy to discuss this with you mano e mano, via Skype if you think that will help.

We've lost too many good people because of you. You're not worth our time.

Angry White Male

I don't Skype.

And I keep hearing about these mysterious posters I've 'chased away,' but every time I've asked for their names, I get met with silence.

Bricktop

And you shall continue you to do so.

Who they are is none of your damn business. It would be remiss of Fash to disclose people's identity, just so you can run around yapping and barking at them. We already know you are not beneath dragging forum dramas into real life.

You don't Skype?? Well, its easy. Just download the app for free, install it, create your user name and let me know. We can have a nice chat, Ace. Just you and me.