Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Skin Lightening/Whitening

Started by Asian Pride, October 14, 2012, 11:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Pride

Hey guys!  New to the board!

Just thought I'd get your opinions on skin lightening/whitening.  Currently I use sunblock with a SPF of 60, along with a tinted visor, but I'm still not as fair skinned as I'd like to be.  I can't find sunscreen higher than SPF 60.  Does any exist?  What types of visors work the best?  Are there any chemicals that can safely whiten skin tone?

k.s.ethan

Ha, a second thread about skin whitening.

Romero

Yeah, what's with white guys pretending to be Asian? What an odd thing to do.

Anonymous

great another banana that wants to be as white on the outside as they are underneath
Quote from: "Asian Pride"Hey guys!  New to the board!

Just thought I'd get your opinions on skin lightening/whitening.  Currently I use sunblock with a SPF of 60, along with a tinted visor, but I'm still not as fair skinned as I'd like to be.  I can't find sunscreen higher than SPF 60.  Does any exist?  What types of visors work the best?  Are there any chemicals that can safely whiten skin tone?

Anonymous

I am using Banana Boat with an SPF of 60.

I like L'Oreal's White-Perfect whitening moisturiser, it's got protection in it too (SPF 15 I think?). And at home, try to use more whitening creams/washes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "k.s.ethan"Ha, a second thread about skin whitening.

By a much whiter person too. ;)

Are you insuating that Asian Pride is not Asian?

Why would you assume that?

Asian Pride

Thanks to those that honestly answered my question!  And for the others?  Well, I guess it shows that even in and amongst our own Asian community, there is still some disconnect.

Anonymous

QuoteIt's a troll from the other forum poking fun at you, Azhya and moi.

thanks SL, I can see that now

Pinay

I am tan and I'm comfortable with my skin color ;-) some girls spend lots of money on tanning machine and it's kinda nice that I don't have to do it..mine is natural ;-)

Pinay