Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A Story Lance Can Love

Started by Wazzzup, January 14, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Amanda Kijera was on a humanitarian trip to Haiti, when she was violently raped by a black man. The act was both coincidental and devastating, as Kijera was actually in Haiti to dispel the "myths" that violence against women on the island was overstated by women's rights organizations. The intention of Kijera's trip was to push back on the portrayal of black men as "savages" in the media. Her hope was that she would eliminate misconceptions and push back against common views imposed by "the man." However, Kijera's trip took a turn for the worse when one of the men she had worked to protect cornered her on the rooftop, and raped her numerous times.

"The experience was almost more than I could bear," Kijera wrote about the incident, "I pleaded with him to honor my commitment to Haiti, to him as a brother in the mutual struggle for an end to our common oppression, but to no avail. He didn't care."

According to Kijera, she eventually stopped fighting him, claiming that there was nothing she could do to stop him from raping her repeatedly. After the tragic experience, she placed the blame on a very unexpected course. Women are not the source of their oppression; oppressive policies and the as-yet unaddressed white patriarchy which still dominates the global stage are," she explained.

She also went on to argue that it is up to the United Nations to support people who are forced to bear the brunt of black male aggression. Kijera makes the outrageous claim that dependency on white people causes them to act out against them. She alludes that this was the reason for her attack.

So Lance, what do you think?[/quote]
Lance is a f@ggot and I want to punch his head in.

Lance Leftardashian

The Haitians plight is due to the unfair practices of the French colonisers. This obviously happened because somebody was feeling left out.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The Haitians plight is due to the unfair practices of the French colonisers. This obviously happened because somebody was feeling left out.

Quoting JT again Joak. ac_boring

Lance Leftardashian

I looked at the Vancouver Forum today and I can see why you hate this Gary Joak character. Why is it he saying that you like little boys?
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I looked at the Vancouver Forum today and I can see why you hate this Gary Joak character. Why is it he saying that you like little boys?

It better stop Joak or I'll beat you with ball bearing gloves. I got the support of the triads too. :icon_wink:

Lance Leftardashian

Could you post that avtar so i can see what Gary Oak is talking about? You should go and see this Gary Oak character and settle your differences.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Could you post that avtar so i can see what Gary Oak is talking about? You should go and see this Gary Oak character and settle your differences.

Why should I go there when you bring your cross forum battle here.

Lance Leftardashian

This is not a cross forum battle. I am merely asking you to post this avatar that Gary Oak keep going on about.  You have no need to hide your sexual preferences on The Blue Cashew.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"This is not a cross forum battle. I am merely asking you to post this avatar that Gary Oak keep going on about.  You have no need to hide your sexual preferences on The Blue Cashew.

Seoul isn't hiding anything Lance..

I don't understand why you want to know such things.

Bricktop

Lance is compiling a dossier which "he" plans to submit to a number of intelligence agencies throughout the western world.

"He" is a cartel of anarchists seeking to overthrow western governments by undermining faith in web forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Lance is compiling a dossier which "he" plans to submit to a number of intelligence agencies throughout the western world.

"He" is a cartel of anarchists seeking to overthrow western governments by undermining faith in web forums.

I would like to throw Lanny over a tall building.

Bricktop

Aha...but he doesn't truly exist. He is merely a conceptual digital personality, created by Microsoft.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Aha...but he doesn't truly exist. He is merely a conceptual digital personality, created by Microsoft.

Lance can be entertaining at times.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Like when he's on fire?

Frickin rights brother. ac_drinks