News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Alright, CC! As a gesture of kindness...

Started by Angry White Male, January 20, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Heritage interests me.  It's why I spent money on a DNA test.

cc

Au contraire. That would have been for YOUR heritage.

That has nothing to do with others .. but you sure do keep track of jews
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

I am not as biased as you think, CC.  I like to compile data for my brain.  I have big time ADD, and this is how we can be at times.

Just like I know that George Lucas was NOT a Jew, but went on to become a very successful Hollywood producer.

cc

Angry White Male

Knowing true facts about people, and what they do, helps me to form my own opinion of people, race, religion, etc.

I don't much care for the crap the mainstream media pushes into my eyes and ears.  I prefer instead to do my own research on people and things.  And part of that research often includes the ancestry of people, which oddly enough I remember without even having to try...

cc

While I never think about people's heritage unless they make a thing of it, from what you said I understand why you would do so

We all have our own "things" that matter to us .. for me it's all about ideologies .... and personal character .... most other items are mere passing interest to me

Bricktop

Neil Diamond had one...ONE...hit record that was a live "Greatest Hits" from 1972.

And that was chiefly because it was probably the first example of a major production of a live performance, recorded capturing the magic and excitement of one (actually it was over a number of nights) concert that clicked.

It set an example and raised the bar of live performances forever, and for that he should be lauded. For his  music, not so much.

cc

Appreciation of types of music is always personal to each individual.

Fame etc. says nothing about anyone's actual talent ... especially when most of the world is tone deaf and rhythm stunted

cc

Well, This ain't good

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/22/neil-diamond-announces-retirement-from-touring-parkinsons-diagnosis.html">Neil Diamond announces retirement from touring, Parkinson's diagnosis

Diamond released a statement on his official website announcing the diagnosis. Sadly for fans, this means that the third leg of his 50th anniversary tour has been canceled.

Mate's good friend, an older gent we had become friends with, we made a website for had it - We did a 60 + page site of his writings  and tips on "living alone with

parkinsons"

he had the slow kind and  survived 25 years with it - A very ugly illness - -  a very ugly ending

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Well, This ain't good

Neil Diamond announces retirement from touring, Parkinson's diagnosis

Diamond released a statement on his official website announcing the diagnosis. Sadly for fans, this means that the third leg of his 50th anniversary tour has been canceled.

Mate's good friend, an older gent we made a website for had it - We did a 60 page site of his writings  and tips on "living alone with

parkinsons

A very ugly illness - a very ugly ending

Very sad news.

Bricktop

No-one should have to suffer that awful disease.

Angry White Male

Why do you think I mentioned Nearly Neil?  I knew the real Neil was calling it quits even before he did...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No-one should have to suffer that awful disease.

It's terrible.

Angry White Male

The 'health' part of my genetic test did include Parkinson's.  Luckily I'm not predisposed to it.

Bricktop