News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

FINALLY the Men and the Women are Equal Now!

Started by Angry White Male, January 23, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
I get a raise when from a pic of my mom's tushy.  :icon_wink:

Fixed it for ya wanker.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"
So?

It just shows, that anything man related, or white related, seems to have to go. Notice, it did say for Men, then they changed it to just say Sport, and pictured a woman.

This is a very dangerous trend I have been noticing. Ever since Trump got elected. Just watch around you and look for things. Maybe they are priming for a female candidate next election, I honestly dont know.

I believe in equal rights, so Im not saying promoting women is bad, its the male and white shaming that Im seeing that Im against.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blazor"
So?

It just shows, that anything man related, or white related, seems to have to go. Notice, it did say for Men, then they changed it to just say Sport, and pictured a woman.

This is a very dangerous trend I have been noticing. Ever since Trump got elected. Just watch around you and look for things. Maybe they are priming for a female candidate next election, I honestly dont know.

I believe in equal rights, so Im not saying promoting women is bad, its the male and white shaming that Im seeing that Im against.

Ditto that ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
So?

Ditto that ac_drinks

Triple that.

IRISH KAM

In 2018 only Females and F.ruits are classed as Equal .

Men are now second class nobodys .

Welcome to liberalism . Where everyone is Equal ...Yet Hormones and Frui.ts are more Equal than others .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Odinson

So?

USA has gone down the hill with this PC bs...

Its still not as bad in europe.

There is no board of race-relations or gender equality in here.

You dont lose your job because you are a racist, sexist etc.

And the schools dont teach racial sensitivity nor feminism.... Crap courses like that would be optional..

If you dont have anything better to do in school, you can choose to go listen some fucking old hag lecturing about the wonder that is the pussy.

I took a feminist course when I was in school... And I trolled the lectures with well thought of questions and X-rated stories...

Fun times..

Odinson

There is a lot of women in the vagina sciences and I was thinking I could meet women.

Blazor

It has gotten crazy, but here in southwest Virginia its not as bad as some areas like northern Virginia or even Seattle or something. Im thankful for that.

Berry Sweet

It has gotten crazy, but here in southwest Virginia its not as bad as some areas like northern Virginia or even Seattle or something. Im thankful for that.

How is seattle bad? Like how?

I haven't been down in a year and I refuse to go...we use to go visit my sister and had to drive thru seattle...the traffic is beyond horrendous...and not to mention the stupid train crash last month...like good God! But geez....for the next hour or 3..before reaching seattle and way after...the tent cities are something you can not ignore!  It's fuckin horrible! It just screams poverty!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

How is seattle bad? Like how?

I haven't been down in a year and I refuse to go...we use to go visit my sister and had to drive thru seattle...the traffic is beyond horrendous...and not to mention the stupid train crash last month...like good God! But geez....for the next hour or 3..before reaching seattle and way after...the tent cities are something you can not ignore!  It's fuckin horrible! It just screams poverty!

I've only been to the airport in Seattle while going to or returning from Asia..

I do know Seattle has very expensive housing.

Blazor

Tent cities... like homeless? I did see some homeless.

You're right Fash, hell my brothers condo, which was valued at $750,000 when he got it, is now worth $1,000,000!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Tent cities... like homeless? I did see some homeless.

You're right Fash, hell my brothers condo, which was valued at $750,000 when he got it, is now worth $1,000,000!!!

The first is the result of the second..

Unless someone has a place to stay and knows they can get a good paying job, the West coast of Canada and the USA are not ideal places to live.

Blazor

Lady's Doritos. Where are the ones for men! Will NEVER happen!  :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Lady's Doritos. Where are the ones for men! Will NEVER happen!  :sneaky2:

We get the noisy ones. :tease:

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"Lady's Doritos. Where are the ones for men! Will NEVER happen!  :sneaky2:

We get the noisy ones. :tease:

Lol, and we're gonna get noisier if this crap keeps up CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH!!!  :laugh:

I tried those Blaze Doritos, meh, need MORE heat! Still aint as hot as the original Blaze  :punk: