Re: Welcome Keeper

Started by keeper, June 22, 2013, 12:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Hiya, Thought i would pop over see how the better half lived.  :P

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

hey keeper...welcome..this is the best place around.....we are a GAMBINO FREE FORUM....[size=50]but we need some different smilies[/size]

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"hey keeper...welcome..this is the best place around.....we are a GAMBINO FREE FORUM....

i know..those taiwanese broads are nasty pieces of work.....especially the religious ones....(i avoid them)

keeper

lol you guys, Thanks for the welcome ... Special hugs to CC. miss ya girl

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"lol you guys, Thanks for the welcome ... Special hugs to CC. miss ya girl

Hi Keeper,

I just joined myself. Watch out and try not to get splattered with some of the foam that flies around in her.  :D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"lol you guys, Thanks for the welcome ... Special hugs to CC. miss ya girl

Where's my friggin hug? I start a thread welcoming ya and no hugs for Shen Li.  :(

HUGS HUGS (pinch)....gessuz get some hug smile things  :lol:

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"

Hi Keeper,

I just joined myself. Watch out and try not to get splattered with some of the foam that flies around in her.  :D

Oh shes just a pussy cat, Sit her down with a cup of coffee and a beautiful intelligent , fun loving girl emerges. Whats the saying? back a cat in a corner and the claws come out.  :D

Anonymous

Welcome to the Asian forum Mr Keeper.

:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Renee"

Hi Keeper,

Oh shes just a pussy cat, Sit her down with a cup of coffee and a beautiful intelligent , fun loving girl emerges. Whats the saying? back a cat in a corner and the claws come out.  :D

True Keeps, but only if you are buying. ;)

Anonymous

Mr. Keeper seems like a very nice boy.

:)

Odinson

Is this Keeper a creeper whom doesn´t pay but sponges?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Is this Keeper a creeper whom doesn´t pay but sponges?

Not at all Odie...he's very nice.

keeper

Definitely not a creeper lol.... Its okay, not many people know me. If you would like to ask some questions i would be happy to answer them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Definitely not a creeper lol.... Its okay, not many people know me. If you would like to ask some questions i would be happy to answer them.

I will answer the only one that matters; he's an Edmontonian and therefore an awesome person. :D