The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The natural outgrowth of what liberals push > Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Young Children Claims He Is ‘Trans-Age"

Started by cc, January 26, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/26/chicago-man-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-children-claims-he-is-trans-age?utm_content=buffer05b8e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer">This is the natural outgrowth of what liberals push. So now what will they say?

A Chicago man accused of sexually abusing three young girls allegedly told police he committed the crimes because he is a boy in a man's body, the Chicago Tribune reported.

Joseph Roman, 38, faces felony sexual assault charges for allegedly making repeated attacks on three girls ages 6 to 8 years old over a period spanning from 2015 to January of this year, according to the Chicago Tribune. Roman was friends with the girls' families at the time.

During a hearing Wednesday, Roman reportedly admitted to some of the attacks, the report states. He also allegedly told police he is a "9-year-old trapped in an adult's body."

https://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/roman.jpg">

Joseph Roman, 38, faces felony sexual assault charges for allegedly making repeated attacks on three girls ages 6 to 8 years old over a period spanning from 2015 to January of this year, according to the Chicago Tribune. Roman was friends with the girls' families at the time.

One of the girls was 6 years old when Roman allegedly began sexually assaulting her at his home, according to the report. In all, the alleged assaults happened from August 2015 to January 2018.

Starting in October 2016, Roman allegedly began assaulting an 8-year-old girl. While her mother worked a night shift, Roman reportedly helped take care of her children, according to the report. During one of the alleged attacks, two younger children stayed in the room and watched a movie on a cellphone, the report states.

For one year, starting in January 2017, Roman allegedly assaulted a third child, a 6-year-old girl who was staying at his home.

Reports did not indicate why the families were staying with Roman.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Let's see the lawyers handle this one.

Should be fun. If the court upholds his pplea on that basis, Pandora's box will fly open.

If he denies the plea, how will that affect every other "I identify as..." excuse?

Aryan

Bullshit, if he truly had the age of a 9 yr old he wouldn't be sexually attracted to those girls.

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bullshit, if he truly had the age of a 9 yr old he wouldn't be sexually attracted to those girls.

I had three girlfriends when I was 9years old.  ac_biggrin

There was some form of attraction.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Let's see the lawyers handle this one.

Should be fun. If the court upholds his pplea on that basis, Pandora's box will fly open.

If he denies the plea, how will that affect every other "I identify as..." excuse?

He can try that as a defense, but he will still be convicted.

Bricktop

If he is convicted, what about the judicial precedent which negates the argument "I identify as....so I am".

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bullshit, if he truly had the age of a 9 yr old he wouldn't be sexually attracted to those girls.

Barbie dolls are NOT girlfriends.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

If he was saying he has the mental capacity of a child, his lawyer could possibly get him off on that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

:laugh:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"

They were girls from my class.

I was like Bart Simpson.. Always in detention.... A bad boy..

Frood

I agree. The girls would have possibly been trying to attract him. A few 9 year old girls go through puberty at that age. No males do. He should have been running away saying 'yuck yuck yuck!'
Blahhhhhh...

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/26/chicago-man-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-children-claims-he-is-trans-age?utm_content=buffer05b8e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer">This is the natural outgrowth of what liberals push. So now what will they say?

A Chicago man accused of sexually abusing three young girls allegedly told police he committed the crimes because he is a boy in a man's body, the Chicago Tribune reported.

Well sure.  Any opinion against something weird and abnormal is a now-- phobic, racist, hateful, yada yada

Anyone who doesn't like this guy is a trans-age-o-phobe.  Its their fault for judging, not his.  After all people are what they think they are. :t1929:

Okay I know.  He won't get away with it, society is still not ready for this excuse, wait a few years though, and maybe, just maybe....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "cc"https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/26/chicago-man-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-children-claims-he-is-trans-age?utm_content=buffer05b8e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer">This is the natural outgrowth of what liberals push. So now what will they say?

Well sure.  Any opinion against something weird and abnormal is a now-- phobic, racist, hateful, yada yada

Anyone who doesn't like this guy is a trans-age-o-phobe.  Its their fault for judging, not his.  After all people are what they think they are. :t1929:

Okay I know.  He won't get away with it, society is still not ready for this excuse, wait a few years though, and maybe, just maybe....

Oh gosh, I hope not.

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I agree. The girls would have possibly been trying to attract him. A few 9 year old girls go through puberty at that age. No males do. He should have been running away saying 'yuck yuck yuck!'

They arent trying to attract the guy..

Only pervs think girls that small are sending signals..