News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Campus Crazies (Leftist Totaritarian Insanity At Universities)

Started by Wazzzup, January 30, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

[size=150]American University Announces Anti-Racism Plan, Required Diversity Course[/size]

QuoteAfter hate crimes at American University became national news, on Tuesday school officials announced a wide-reaching, institution-wide plan to fight racism, including by requiring every student to take a one-semester class on diversity.

"We're transparent about the fact that a number of our students of color don't feel like they belong. That's a cultural issue that we need to work on," Sylvia Mathews Burwell, the university's president, told News4.

This is classic leftist double standard behavior.  When Multiple Muslims kills people by shooting or running them over, we're told you can't generalize that, don't hold it against their religion.  But if one white person scribbles something "racist" on a wall (bear in mind many of these "crimes" are fabricated) then its a systemic culture wide problem, and its time to mass punish and re-educate.

Of course most of these looney tunes progtard courses have been optional in the past, this one is required.  Look for more like that in the future.

---

Just remember everything the left does on college campuses is a glimpse into what they would do to our entire society if they get their chance.

Frood

Those who enrolled in that Uni before that requirement was added should sue. Those who are thinking about enrolling should find another Uni.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Its time these idiot universities were made accountable for their social enginnering strategies.

Wazzzup

Absolutely, whether its with lawsuits, or losing government funding or accreditation  etc.  There is no way taxpayers should have to fund leftists indoctrination centers.  This is the one of the few things Trump has not done anything about yet, that I hope at some point he will.

Aryan

I've been saying western academia needs investigating for a long time.

Wazzzup

Here's another

White people who do a downward-facing dog are contributing to a "system of power, privilege, and oppression," according to a Michigan State University professor.

Shreena Gandhi, a religious studies professor at Michigan State, claims in an article she recently co-authored that Americans who practice yoga are contributing to white supremacy and promote the "yoga industrial complex."

"We would argue one of the goals of white supremacy is to buffer white people from the pain that comes from the process of exchanging cultural grounding for the unearned power and privilege of whiteness," they wrote. "...this modern-day trend of cultural appropriation of yoga is a continuation of white supremacy and colonialism, maintaining the pattern of white people consuming the stuff of culture that is convenient and portable, while ignoring the well-being and liberation of Indian people."

"Especially during this time when the underbelly of capitalism — white supremacy, cisheteropatriarchy, and xenophobia – is being exposed, it is imperative that everyone, especially those who have access to spiritual practices like yoga, ask difficult questions of ourselves and one another," the two concluded. "We must ask, in what ways are we complicit in a system that harms people of color, queer and trans people, poor people, people with disabilities, and immigrants?"[/quote]

https://i.warosu.org/data/ck/img/0064/37/1429662822489.gif">

Blazor

I mentioned the required diversity course about a month ago somewhere on here lol. Knew someone who was required to take it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

It seems to me that to earn the title of "Professor" in the US, all that is required is the ability to read, say stupid things, and stir up as much shit as possible.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blazor"I mentioned the required diversity course about a month ago somewhere on here lol. Knew someone who was required to take it.

I believe this is it

https://thebluecashew.net/post224704.html?hilit=multicultural#p224704">https://thebluecashew.net/post224704.html?hilit=multicultural#p224704

Quotehttps://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27391/">https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27391/

Gender and sexuality courses count if they have minority themes.

The proposal suggests that too few students are choosing the option for U.S. minority culture of their own volition.

"Given the multicultural, multiracial nature of U.S. society, as well as the race relations/diversity climate on campus and in society at large, CORE firmly believes that all undergraduate students at the university need to take a U.S. minority culture course as a requirement for graduation," it reads.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
I believe this is it

https://thebluecashew.net/post224704.html?hilit=multicultural#p224704">https://thebluecashew.net/post224704.html?hilit=multicultural#p224704

Ha! Good detective work lol  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"[size=150]American University Announces Anti-Racism Plan, Required Diversity Course[/size]

QuoteAfter hate crimes at American University became national news, on Tuesday school officials announced a wide-reaching, institution-wide plan to fight racism, including by requiring every student to take a one-semester class on diversity.

"We're transparent about the fact that a number of our students of color don't feel like they belong. That's a cultural issue that we need to work on," Sylvia Mathews Burwell, the university's president, told News4.

This is classic leftist double standard behavior.  When Multiple Muslims kills people by shooting or running them over, we're told you can't generalize that, don't hold it against their religion.  But if one white person scribbles something "racist" on a wall (bear in mind many of these "crimes" are fabricated) then its a systemic culture wide problem, and its time to mass punish and re-educate.

Of course most of these looney tunes progtard courses have been optional in the past, this one is required.  Look for more like that in the future.

---

Just remember everything the left does on college campuses is a glimpse into what they would do to our entire society if they get their chance.

If they get their chance? Look at Canada with M-103 and Trudeau's reaction to the fake Islamofauxbia case in Toronto. Look at the erosion of free speech in Britain, Germany and Sweden in the name of islam. Progs are taking advantage of their chances right now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It seems to me that to earn the title of "Professor" in the US, all that is required is the ability to read, say stupid things, and stir up as much shit as possible.

Those assholes are unemployable in the private sector.