Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

11 days off, in February

Started by Superchecker, January 31, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Camping in 'Straya

">

Awesome!

I'll see bear, deer, squirrels, raccoons, birds, owls, turkey, coyotes, dogs, snakes, spiders, and tree mice lol. Possum I'll see around the house, but surprisingly I've never seen 'em in the woods.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I can't deal with humidity. I love Singapore, but its usually 95 to 100% humidity all year round.

High humidity here in the Summer, thats the only thing I hate about the Summer. I dont mind 90 degrees as long as there is no humidity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I can't deal with humidity. I love Singapore, but its usually 95 to 100% humidity all year round.

High humidity here in the Summer, thats the only thing I hate about the Summer. I dont mind 90 degrees as long as there is no humidity.

Virginia has nothing on Malaysia and Singapore for humidity. Like Brick says, it's close to one hundred per cent.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Virginia has nothing on Malaysia and Singapore for humidity. Like Brick says, it's close to one hundred per cent.

Prolly not, but believe me, it reaches 100% several times during the summer. At least around this part of VA.

Anonymous

Prolly not, but believe me, it reaches 100% several times during the summer. At least around this part of VA.

I've been to both places and Virginia in the summer feels like walking into a fridge compared to South East Asia. This hairy old redneck was sweating by the liter when I worked there.

Blazor

I've been to both places and Virginia in the summer feels like walking into a fridge compared to South East Asia. This hairy old redneck was sweating by the liter when I worked there.

Oh geez, maybe you were just here when weather was pleasant lol. Were you more west or east?

Anonymous

Oh geez, maybe you were just here when weather was pleasant lol. Were you more west or east?

Both. I have driven through all parts of the state. Don't get me wrong, it was humid. But, it was nothing like the daily sauna that is South East Asia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Super, just go to Vegas or Reno.  You know that's where you belong...

Shiny, flashy, beeping slot machines behind you, while you and the wife enjoy the buffet...

Ace knows you, Super...  Go to Vegas.  Perfect time right now, as you'll avoid the desert heat!

Heading into Washington state for 2 free nights.

Got Vegas booked for end of April, 4 free nights down there. Found a hot seat sale for the flights! $540 instead of $809.

I can't wait until our trip to the Dominican Republic in April. I only work about one hundred days a year, but they are consecutive. Less than two months to go now.

Blazor

Both. I have driven through all parts of the state. Don't get me wrong, it was humid. But, it was nothing like the daily sauna that is South East Asia.

Oh I know its not as bad as some areas, but when it rains, and then the sun blares out here, humid as fuck lol. This past summer wasnt that bad, but we didnt get much rain.

Ever been through Roanoke?

Anonymous

Oh I know its not as bad as some areas, but when it rains, and then the sun blares out here, humid as fuck lol. This past summer wasnt that bad, but we didnt get much rain.

Ever been through Roanoke?

I never pulled into Roanoke, but I have driven on 81.

Blazor

Right on! Im up and down it M-F going back and forth to work.

Anonymous

Right on! Im up and down it M-F going back and forth to work.

No offense, but I heard Roanoke was a hole. I have been in Richmond and I know it is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Super, just go to Vegas or Reno.  You know that's where you belong...

Shiny, flashy, beeping slot machines behind you, while you and the wife enjoy the buffet...

Ace knows you, Super...  Go to Vegas.  Perfect time right now, as you'll avoid the desert heat!

Heading into Washington state for 2 free nights.

Got Vegas booked for end of April, 4 free nights down there. Found a hot seat sale for the flights! $540 instead of $809.

I can't wait until our trip to the Dominican Republic in April. I only work about one hundred days a year, but they are consecutive. Less than two months to go now.

We were hoping to go to Taiwan this year for Chinese New Year, but it wasn't in our budget.

Blazor

No offense, but I heard Roanoke was a hole. I have been in Richmond and I know it is.

No offense taken lol. It is, the city anyway. Jobs have plummeted here. Some good things, but not much. Most of what I like is on the outskirts, the forestry areas. Lots of scenic stuff around here.

Anonymous

No offense taken lol. It is, the city anyway. Jobs have plummeted here. Some good things, but not much. Most of what I like is on the outskirts, the forestry areas. Lots of scenic stuff around here.

Do you live right in the city of Roanoke Blazor?