Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

JJ Watt wins Walter Payton Man of the Year

Started by kiebers, February 04, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

JJ won the award. The three finalists all deserved to win. Shame there can be only one. Of course Houston is very proud.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Congratulations to Mr Watt even though I don't know who he is.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"JJ won the award. The three finalists all deserved to win. Shame there can be only one. Of course Houston is very proud.

">

Can we safely assume you'll be watching the Superbowl today Kiebs?

Anonymous

I think he's been making preparations for a while.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I think he's been making preparations for a while.

My husband and my son will be planning what to do for the 2019 Superbowl tomorrow.

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "kiebers"JJ won the award. The three finalists all deserved to win. Shame there can be only one. Of course Houston is very proud.

">

I will mainly listen to it and watch big play replays.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"Congratulations to Mr Watt even though I don't know who he is.

ac_blush

He plays defense for the Houston Texans football team. He has gotten injured the last two years but is one of the best in the league. He is also the one that started a go fund me for hurricane Harvey victims and raised over 37 million to help. A very community minded individual that does a lot for Houston.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

">

I will mainly listen to it and watch big play replays.
sure sure :laugh3:

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"I think he's been making preparations for a while.

LOL yes that brisket is going to be really great.

Anonymous

So, the Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New England Patriots forty one to thirty three.

cc

They did. The only time in the entire game they got the ball away from Brady was crucial and prevented the usual Brady pass-down-the-field in 2 minutes to win the game. The exciting finish was stopped by that

Phili played well  ... everyone on the field did. It was better football than many Super Bowls in that regard

And Kiebs, Watt is to be admired. A good and clean player and an example of how celebs should use the opportunity / notoriety  presented to them to help others
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"They did. The only time in the entire game they got the ball away from Brady was crucial and prevented the usual Brady pass-down-the-field in 2 minutes to win the game. The exciting finish was stopped by that

Phili played well  ... everyone on the field did. It was better football than many Super Bowls in that regard

And Kiebs, Watt is to be admired. A good and clean player and an example of how celebs should use the opportunity / notoriety  presented to them to help others

I didn't know you knew so much about the NFL cc.

:shock:

cc

Used to watch often - not so much of late, but do keep up on what is happening and who is doing well

Goes back to my Ohio University days, LOL

Met, dated  and later married a top player @ Ohio U and so I learned a great deal about the sport ... still find it very interesting
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Used to watch often - not so much of late, but do keep up on what is happening and who is doing well

Goes back to my Ohio University days, LOL

Met, dated  and later married a top player @ Ohio U and so I learned a great deal about the sport ... still find it very interesting

Did he make the pros?