The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This Policy Will Let Kids In School Choose Whatever Gender Or Race They Want Without Their Parents’ Knowledge

Started by Wazzzup, February 05, 2018, 10:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Delaware is considering adopting a policy that will let young students in school choose whatever name, gender, or race they want under a veil of school protection mandating that the parents not be informed of these decisions unless the student explicitly wishes the parent be included. Drafted by Delaware Gov. John Carney, the anti-discrimination policy states that children from K-12 can choose their own name, identify with whatever race or gender they feel most comfortable with, and even access hormone blockers necessary to transition without the consent of their parents. [/quote]

Because the government should have more say over what happens with people's kids than their own parents.

Leftists think they own other people's children.  

More tyranny from a totalitarian ideology.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Delaware is considering adopting a policy that will let young students in school choose whatever name, gender, or race they want under a veil of school protection mandating that the parents not be informed of these decisions unless the student explicitly wishes the parent be included[/b]. Drafted by Delaware Gov. John Carney, the anti-discrimination policy states that children from K-12 can choose their own name, identify with whatever race or gender they feel most comfortable with, and even access hormone blockers necessary to transition without the consent of their parents.

Because the government should have more say over what happens with people's kids than their own parents.

More tyranny from a totalitarian ideology.

It's anti reality, not anti discrimination.

Anonymous

Quoteand even access hormone blockers necessary to transition without the consent of their parents.

The first part is nuts, but who cares. But, this is disturbing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Delaware is considering adopting a policy that will let young students in school choose whatever name, gender, or race they want under a veil of school protection mandating that the parents not be informed of these decisions unless the student explicitly wishes the parent be included. Drafted by Delaware Gov. John Carney, the anti-discrimination policy states that children from K-12 can choose their own name, identify with whatever race or gender they feel most comfortable with, and even access hormone blockers necessary to transition without the consent of their parents.

More tyranny from a totalitarian ideology.[/quote]
 :2r4ml1j_th:  :2r4ml1j_th:  :2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Delaware is considering adopting a policy that will let young students in school choose whatever name, gender, or race they want under a veil of school protection mandating that the parents not be informed of these decisions unless the student explicitly wishes the parent be included. Drafted by Delaware Gov. John Carney, the anti-discrimination policy states that children from K-12 can choose their own name, identify with whatever race or gender they feel most comfortable with, and even access hormone blockers necessary to transition without the consent of their parents.

More tyranny from a totalitarian ideology.[/quote]
Delaware is a real lefty state.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quoteand even access hormone blockers necessary to transition without the consent of their parents.

I wonder if the kids can't then take their parents to court for not buying them the gender specific clothing they want, down the road.

If that happens, expect some parents to give their underage kids up for adoption since there would be no parental rights anymore and they'd be held hostage feeding and clothing little hormonal trans turds.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

I wonder if the kids can't then take their parents to court for not buying them the gender specific clothing they want, down the road.

If that happens, expect some parents to give their underage kids up for adoption since there would be no parental rights anymore and they'd be held hostage feeding and clothing little hormonal trans turds.

Besides being outrageous, this is a slippery slope.

Angry White Male

The purpose of education (simplified) is to teach the kids reading, writing, and arithmetic.

The public school systems are certainly overstepping their boundaries these days, as some things are best left to parents to decide, within reason of course.

I guess that's why some people pay for private school, and I cannot blame them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The purpose of education (simplified) is to teach the kids reading, writing, and arithmetic.

The public school systems are certainly overstepping their boundaries these days, as some things are best left to parents to decide, within reason of course.

Our children's education is our biggest expense..

When I read how public schools overstep their bounds, we know it's money well spent.

Angry White Male

Things started to get a little goofy when I went through the public school system, but there was none of the bullshit that I see today!  How fast the curriculum can change...

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"The purpose of education (simplified) is to teach the kids reading, writing, and arithmetic.

Our children's education is our biggest expense..

When I read how public schools overstep their bounds, we know it's money well spent.

Our first child went to a public yet somewhat private rural school and it was fine until he hit year 7. The textbooks had done a 180 and the teachers were obligated to fill their kids heads full of crap at that point. Many of them quit, some stayed on yet quietly encouraged debate on the curriculum. We had to actively monitor the situation and corner the few newer teachers they imported from Asia Minor who not only taught the approved list but believed it so much that they would often task him to come home and argue with us, his parents.

The man made climate change guilt crap was hard to handle but the white guilt stuff really blew our tops. How can teachers be allowed to shame children because of genetics?

Thankfully some of their imports eventually quit or filed bogus harassment charges against other faculty. They weren't very strong teachers to begin with and I was surprised by the lack of intellect exhibited by many of them in parent teacher conferences.

He did have a Canadian born mainland Chinese origin teacher who was the cat's meow. He took them on a trip to China and taught the kids how to haggle politely, move freely in a foreign place, and milk the airlines and hotels of every luxury item offered on a complimentary loan basis.  :thumbup:

That's teaching!
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Nice how you've managed to worm your way into the forums.  Never ceases to amaze me, the fucking outright stupidity of these Admins.

A colossal fucking joke.  No wonder these forums are dying a slow death.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...