The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This Policy Will Let Kids In School Choose Whatever Gender Or Race They Want Without Their Parents’ Knowledge

Started by Wazzzup, February 05, 2018, 10:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"WTF is Mel going off and talking crap again? Is it drunk night?

I have a drinking problem too, but Mel is just plain nuts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"WTF is Mel going off and talking crap again? Is it drunk night?

Every night is.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Delaware is considering adopting a policy that will let young students in school choose whatever name, gender, or race they want under a veil of school protection mandating that the parents not be informed of these decisions unless the student explicitly wishes the parent be included. Drafted by Delaware Gov. John Carney, the anti-discrimination policy states that children from K-12 can choose their own name, identify with whatever race or gender they feel most comfortable with, and even access hormone blockers necessary to transition without the consent of their parents.

Because the government should have more say over what happens with people's kids than their own parents.

Leftists think they own other people's children.  

More tyranny from a totalitarian ideology.[/quote]

I seriously wonder wtf is wrong with this world today?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Delaware is considering adopting a policy that will let young students in school choose whatever name, gender, or race they want under a veil of school protection mandating that the parents not be informed of these decisions unless the student explicitly wishes the parent be included. Drafted by Delaware Gov. John Carney, the anti-discrimination policy states that children from K-12 can choose their own name, identify with whatever race or gender they feel most comfortable with, and even access hormone blockers necessary to transition without the consent of their parents.

Because the government should have more say over what happens with people's kids than their own parents.

Leftists think they own other people's children.  

More tyranny from a totalitarian ideology.

I seriously wonder wtf is wrong with this world today?[/quote]
Is there anything in the public school curriculum that you object to Berry?

Berry Sweet

I have a lot to complain about with the public school system...but I best keep it toned down or I'll freak and burst a blood vessel.

I will say what they are teaching them is completely useless.  I wouldn't even call it education, it's garbage.  This is just the elm and middle school systems I'm experiencing right now...I'm yet to see about the high school in a couple years...I'm sure it's garbage too.

I only see public school as a place to send your kid for social interaction to learn how to conduct themselves in public...the rest falls on the parents.  I'm not happy at all with my kids studies.  I teach her useful things outside of school to expand her horizons and educate her more, but it gets tiresome for her because she does have full days and I understand she wants to hang out with her friends sometimes.

I just wish they would teach kids and actually challenge them...esp with math, English and just critical thinking.....none of this gender shit focus...these kids who have these problem who can't identify with themselves or feel all stupid or some other dumb excuse, I solely blame it on their parents for not being a leader and a role model in their lives....being a parent and raising a child is not for fun or just because...you actually have to change your life and step up to the plate, look at the world and it's changes, adapt and teach your child how to survive in it...it's not all la-de-da....there are a lot of parents who idiots like that tho.

But at this rate, it goes to show anyone can be a teacher these days...all you need is your grade 10...look at some of the ages the new teachers are...23-25 years old...and they know nothing....I volunteered for a field trip last year and my kids teacher was in her second year teaching....she was asking me, what should we do and how should we do this?  Like fuckin seriously??? These people are teachers? I leave my kid with you all day?? What a joke!

Anonymous

So, there's a lot of social engineering and not enough academics being taught in BC public schools?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"So, there's a lot of social engineering and not enough academics being taught in BC public schools?

I would say.

Even Lo has come home crying about how crappy the education is...she asks me when they are actually going to teach her something and she's really bored.  I look at her work and it is very simple.  She hardly comes home with homework cause she finishes it all in class.  Maybe it's just her? But the work seems too simple...even Lo is saying she wants to be challenged.

I just switched her to a different school 2 weeks ago....I don't see too much work cause she hasn't come with any...she finishes it in class...I asked about her math and it seems better at this school....I have to keep an eye out...report cards come out next month and I'll stop by her class after school to check it out...I already did a walk thru and it looks nice....all of her friends are there and they decorated her locker for her in welcome....I'm happy about that.

If I had money for private school, I'd go that way...cause this is ridiculous.

Anonymous

We have our children in private school..

All parents should be allowed choice and offered competition for their children's education..

If they are dissatisfied with the one size fits all public school system, they should be allowed to direct their tax money to  private alternatives.

Berry Sweet

BC is a sucky province...everything is about money...people getting screwed left and right...look at ICBC, so ridiculous...there are fees for everything....at the end of the day you're lucky if you have a $1...I'm so sick of this province.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"BC is a sucky province...everything is about money...people getting screwed left and right...look at ICBC, so ridiculous...there are fees for everything....at the end of the day you're lucky if you have a $1...I'm so sick of this province.

Manitoba is hardly any better. Greedy Native bosses suck up a huge chunk of our tax dollars in this province.

Blazor

This kind of shit pisses me off, the schools aint suppose to raise a child, the family does! But its becoming more and more of how THEY want to raise them. Even if full of lies and deceit!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blazor"This kind of shit pisses me off, the schools aint suppose to raise a child, the family does! But its becoming more and more of how THEY want to raise them. Even if full of lies and deceit!

yep the lefties view the government and the school system as the ones who first and foremost should be incharge of teaching children values,. not the parents.  

And, if it comes to them against the parents they will use the government to make sure they are the ones in control, not parents.  Many of these so called teachers  are indoctrinating kids like something out of nazi germany's Hitler youth or Stalinist Russia.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Blazor"This kind of shit pisses me off, the schools aint suppose to raise a child, the family does! But its becoming more and more of how THEY want to raise them. Even if full of lies and deceit!

yep the lefties view the government and the school system as the ones who first and foremost should be incharge of teaching children values,. not the parents.  

And, if it comes to them against the parents they will use the government to make sure they are the ones in control, not parents.  Many of these so called teachers  are indoctrinating kids like something out of nazi germany's Hitler youth or Stalinist Russia.

Are you sure its not......... the jooooooooooooooooooos!  :laugh:

Believe me I know man, I was starting to see it when I was in school. Then seen more when my son was in school. Its getting out of hand.

Since I didnt graduate (had to drop out mid senior year), I always thought of saying "not fully indoctrinated" where it asks for education on a job application or resume  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I never had kids and it gets me hot under the collar.  I don't how bad the brainwashing is in Manitoba schools, but I am sure it happens to some degree.

Bricktop

Public schools are glorified day care facilities, with a little added socio-political indoctrination for good measure.