The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Calgarians pull together

Started by Anonymous, June 24, 2013, 07:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"That is wonderful Romero..

My husband's company has raised money for flood relief too..

My brother, his wife and my little nephew are arriving today from Manitoba..

It is not exactly the best time to be visiting Calgary, but my brother is fit and has some carpentry skills..

He wants to pitch in and help.

Good.

Anonymous

Toronto got hit with the heaviest rains in nearly 60 years. One month's worth of rain fell in four hours. Not the same level of damage as Calgary, but still significant.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Toronto got hit with the heaviest rains in nearly 60 years. One month's worth of rain fell in four hours. Not the same level of damage as Calgary, but still significant.

Water a meter high with snakes swimming past trapped riders on a commuter train.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Toronto got hit with the heaviest rains in nearly 60 years. One month's worth of rain fell in four hours. Not the same level of damage as Calgary, but still significant.

Water a meter high with snakes swimming past trapped riders on a commuter train.

i think that was Olivia Chow on her way home....... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Nah, she only travels via car and driver at the expense of the taxpayer.

Anonymous

bada bing

Anonymous

I pray God is merciful to home and business owners in Toronto.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I pray God is merciful to home and business owners in Toronto.

sorry Fash.....but i talk to God and he told me he hates Toronto...as a matter of fact he hates everyone east of manitoba.....and thats a fact.

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I pray God is merciful to home and business owners in Toronto.

sorry Fash.....but i talk to God and he told me he hates Toronto...as a matter of fact he hates everyone east of manitoba.....and thats a fact.

those fucks in toronto deserve it

Anonymous

Quote from: "toronto basher"

those fucks in toronto deserve it

Where do you live? Oakville?