The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

I had KIMCHI.

Started by Bricktop, February 09, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They are selling some sort of refrigerated kimchi drink here at the supermarkets and servos and I've been afraid to try it.

Kimchi in a blender and drank with a straw.

:yuk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"My first time.

I was a bit nervous at first.

Thought it might be painful.

But once I got started it was really great.

:thumbup:

Once you try it, you are hooked.

Bricktop

@realAzhyaAryola

Kimchi is a probiotic which enhances your human system.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Kimchi is a probiotic which enhances your human system.

I heard it was  healthy and it tastes so good too.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't know if it tastes good to me. I have not tried it and it does not look inviting to me. I know it's good for you because of the fermentation of the mix. I will try it. My market sells it daily. One of these days I will. I just haven't had the stomach yet to try it. :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't know if it tastes good to me. I have not tried it and it does not look inviting to me. I know it's good for you because of the fermentation of the mix. I will try it. My market sells it daily. One of these days I will. I just haven't had the stomach yet to try it. :laugh3:

I thought sure you have tried kimchi. I know there's a large Korean population in the greater DC area.

Give it a try sometime.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't know if it tastes good to me. I have not tried it and it does not look inviting to me. I know it's good for you because of the fermentation of the mix. I will try it. My market sells it daily. One of these days I will. I just haven't had the stomach yet to try it. :laugh3:

Its quite spicy, but very flavoursome.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They are selling some sort of refrigerated kimchi drink here at the supermarkets and servos and I've been afraid to try it.

I don't believe the bottles come with a straw. It looks from the outside to be just some mass marketed iced tea or iced coffee drink. Twist off the cap and glug i guess?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't believe the bottles come with a straw. It looks from the outside to be just some mass marketed iced tea or iced coffee drink. Twist off the cap and glug i guess?

Oh  okay.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

It's different than biting a jalapeno. Kimchi  has some heat, but flavour too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

It is and my mom makes the best kimchi.

Berry Sweet

I don't like the smell of it.  I don't like the look of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't like the smell of it.  I don't like the look of it.

You haven't tried my mom's kimchi though.

Bricktop

Send some over. I'll swap you for a jar of Vegemite.