The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

I had KIMCHI.

Started by Bricktop, February 09, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They are selling some sort of refrigerated kimchi drink here at the supermarkets and servos and I've been afraid to try it.

Kimchi in a blender and drank with a straw.

:yuk:

I don't believe the bottles come with a straw. It looks from the outside to be just some mass marketed iced tea or iced coffee drink. Twist off the cap and glug i guess?

Oh  okay.

I just bought one. My mistake. It's kombucha not kimchi. Tastes horrible though. Yuck.

https://imgur.com/a/xpYD9">https://imgur.com/a/xpYD9
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

A little kimchi makes a nice side especially with soup.

Anonymous

Thank you Dinky.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

How can you mistake Kombucha for Kimchi? Not the same at all.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"How can you mistake Kombucha for Kimchi? Not the same at all.

I think Dinky did say they are different Azhya.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't like the smell of it.  I don't like the look of it.

You haven't tried my mom's kimchi though.

Home made is always better.  I've tried here and there.   Don't care for it.  They has samples at TNT once...it was so nasty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't like the smell of it.  I don't like the look of it.

You haven't tried my mom's kimchi though.

Home made is always better.  I've tried here and there.   Don't care for it.  They has samples at TNT once...it was so nasty.

TNT doesn't have good kimchi, I agree..

Best to go to a Korean grocers.

Frood

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"How can you mistake Kombucha for Kimchi? Not the same at all.

I'd never had either and only saw the one in passing at the shops. I just assumed they were similarly fermented and my mind tricked into thinking it was a kimchi beverage.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Is that the same mind that thinks you're a female?

Berry Sweet

TNT kimchi smells like diarrhea farts.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Is that the same mind that thinks you're a female?

FOCG
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Erm...no.

As long as you maintain your charade, I will be reminding all and sundry that you're a lying sack of shit.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

shin

I don't know if I've had good kimchi.

I had some from an East Asian market that came in a glass jar. It had an interesting flavor aside from the peppery hotness, but I felt it could have been incredible without the pickled aspect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I don't know if I've had good kimchi.

I had some from an East Asian market that came in a glass jar. It had an interesting flavor aside from the peppery hotness, but I felt it could have been incredible without the pickled aspect.

Kimchi that isn't pickled?

That would be like KFC that isn't battered and fried.