Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

I had KIMCHI.

Started by Bricktop, February 09, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I don't know if I've had good kimchi.

I had some from an East Asian market that came in a glass jar. It had an interesting flavor aside from the peppery hotness, but I felt it could have been incredible without the pickled aspect.

It was garbage made in China.

shin

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I had some from an East Asian market that came in a glass jar. It had an interesting flavor aside from the peppery hotness, but I felt it could have been incredible without the pickled aspect.

I'll have to try it from elsewhere.

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Kimchi that isn't pickled?

That would be like KFC that isn't battered and fried.

Although they do have skinless fried chicken, I see what you mean. Pickled cabbage is the staple of the recipe, but not all pickling turns out the same...

...this coming from someone who had storebought kimchi from a jar twice :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

Although they do have skinless fried chicken, I see what you mean. Pickled cabbage is the staple of the recipe, but not all pickling turns out the same...

...this coming from someone who had storebought kimchi from a jar twice :laugh3:

KFC doesn't sell skinless fried chicken or extra crispy in Canada, by the way......Shen Li is in tears about that..

Good kimchi is something it may take time to develop a taste for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I'll have to try it from elsewhere.

I can't even recommend a brand because my mom makes all my kimchi.

priscilla1961

http://www.ricenflour.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Vegan-kimchi-recipe.jpg">

:woohoo:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Bricktop

You make kimchi for me. I make happy for you!!! :yahoo:

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

shin

KFC doesn't sell skinless fried chicken or extra crispy in Canada, by the way......Shen Li is in tears about that..

I haven't had KFC in a while, but I find that their extra crispy lacks the flavor potency of their original recipe.

Anonymous

I haven't had KFC in a while, but I find that their extra crispy lacks the flavor potency of their original recipe.

Flavour potency and KFC??

ac_wot

Does that mean more or less grease?

Bricktop

It won't mean any less. You can drain the oil off those things and service your car with it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It won't mean any less. You can drain the oil off those things and service your car with it.

It could make OPEC obsolete.

shin

ac_wot

:laugh3: Probably more absorbed grease.

I assume you all didn't have the KFC Double Down either?

Anonymous

ac_wot

:laugh3: Probably more absorbed grease.

I assume you all didn't have the KFC Double Down either?

It was here for a while.

Bricktop

Ask our resident KFC consultant.

Shen Li. She eats that shit like its manna.