Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

George Soros Quietly Poured $100K Into Local DA Race Without Anybody Knowing

Started by Anonymous, February 09, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"People (and organisations) that attempt to influence or usurp the democratic process should be charged and imprisoned.

This includes, but is not limited to, unions, lobbyists, corporations, citizens other than by petition and voting, religious organisations and political parties.

We have foreign governments, namely China that have influenced Justin Trudeau.

He puts pats on the back from the UN and big international NGO's ahead of the needs of working Canadians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"People (and organisations) that attempt to influence or usurp the democratic process should be charged and imprisoned.

This includes, but is not limited to, unions, lobbyists, corporations, citizens other than by petition and voting, religious organisations and political parties.

We have foreign governments, namely China that have influenced Justin Trudeau.

He puts pats on the back from the UN and big international NGO's ahead of the needs of working Canadians.

Justin Trudeau goes overboard with the virtue signalling.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Because George Soros is such a controversial person, I was wondering if we should change the thread title to just George Soros or bad billionaires..

I'm sure there are lot more posts that could be made about him or them.

I know I will be adding to this thread. I am sure Wazzzup, Bricktop, Herman, and cc will too. Scouse as well when he's done sulking and returns.

Did you offend Scouse? I was wondering why there are no posts from him in this thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Because George Soros is such a controversial person, I was wondering if we should change the thread title to just George Soros or bad billionaires..

I'm sure there are lot more posts that could be made about him or them.

I know I will be adding to this thread. I am sure Wazzzup, Bricktop, Herman, and cc will too. Scouse as well when he's done sulking and returns.

Did you offend Scouse? I was wondering why there are no posts from him in this thread.

SCOUSE is taking a break..

I hope he returns soon.

Wazzzup

"I consider Brexit a tragic mistake"

The Best for Britain campaign, with the help of Soros, will be launching a nationwide advertising campaign later this month with the intention of convincing voters to ask for a second referendum that could reverse Brexit.[/quote]

Poor soros, he thinks he should be able to go around the world using his billions to thwart democracy, and everyone would love him for it.

Why can't we all just do things his way and be happy?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup""I consider Brexit a tragic mistake"

The Best for Britain campaign, with the help of Soros, will be launching a nationwide advertising campaign later this month with the intention of convincing voters to ask for a second referendum that could reverse Brexit.

Poor soros, he thinks he should be able to go around the world using his billions to thwart democracy, and everyone would love him for it.

Why can't we all just do things his way and be happy?[/quote]
Billionaires buying elections is "democracy" today. Scumbags like him, Winfrey, Steyer, Whitham, Buffett, Benioff and Walton did not get what they paid for when they sunk their money into Hillary's campaign and in some cases Brexit too.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Billionaires buying elections is "democracy" today. Scumbags like him, Winfrey, Steyer, Whitham, Buffett, Benioff and Walton did not get what they paid for when they sunk their money into Hillary's campaign and in some cases Brexit too.

This post makes me think of this lol....

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/5/5b/Simpsons_nelson_haha-1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160222233240">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

This post makes me think of this lol....

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/5/5b/Simpsons_nelson_haha-1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160222233240">

Savour the laugh, because the billionaire power brokers are not going to let average people decide anything that big again.

Blazor

Savour the laugh, because the billionaire power brokers are not going to let average people decide anything that big again.

Hopefully the working class sees this coming, and will double down next time. Average Joe may not though, and may become pussified and bend to the will of the white shame brigade.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.