Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Coins Are Racist!

Started by Wazzzup, February 10, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Here's a lefty loon from the Huffington Post cheering it all on

[size=150]Give These U.S. Olympians A Medal For Sticking It To Trump[/size]

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/marcia-sirota/give-these-u-s-olympians-a-medal-for-sticking-it-to-trump_a_23356709/">http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/marcia-sir ... _23356709/">http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/marcia-sirota/give-these-u-s-olympians-a-medal-for-sticking-it-to-trump_a_23356709/

So we've got the racial crybaby Shani Davis and the two Pence hating homos and I forgot about Lindsey Vaughn and her saying she hated trump and then just after she got injured in a skiing accident (Schadenfreude!)

Maybe I'll watch and hope these four idiots lose.

politics and sports should be kept separate.

Lance Leftardashian

There aren't many avenues for people of colour to voice their grievances and we must show more tolerance.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"There aren't many avenues for people of colour to voice their grievances and we must show more tolerance.

I'm a little curious, what avenues exist for Caucasians to voice their grievances that are closed to minorities?

Bricktop

What we need to accept is that there will be NO appeasement between whites and minorities. Ever. They will not yield their attacks and complaints, no matter how much WE change. To believe otherwise is delusional. Ideologues that place themselves in conflict with white culture do not want "equality", because no such thing exists in human society. You are either dominant, or dominated.

They will not be satisfied until white culture is absorbed and neutralised. This includes feminism...who equate "white culture" with males.

Odinson

Nigger athletes from white countries should be banned...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"What we need to accept is that there will be NO appeasement between whites and minorities. Ever. They will not yield their attacks and complaints, no matter how much WE change. To believe otherwise is delusional. Ideologues that place themselves in conflict with white culture do not want "equality", because no such thing exists in human society. You are either dominant, or dominated.

They will not be satisfied until white culture is absorbed and neutralised. This includes feminism...who equate "white culture" with males.

Exactly.  South Africa is a good example of this.

Wazzzup

I don't know, I think we should give the equal treatment thing a try.  Unfornately the ,left, and many blacks iniststs that we all get the same income and other stuff.,  Everything must come out equal or they are "oppressed".  Well blacks aren't going to have the same income as whites if they drop out of high school or don't go to college, or worse, go out and commit crimes.  That's the way it works.  

What we need is a system of equal treatment for all.  And if that doesn't make for equal incomes etc then blacks should be told they need to look at themselves instead of everybody else.

Unfortunately we are heading towards a dominance game.  Democrats are trying to get as many left voting minorities as they can into America in order to dilute white votes for a permanant monopoly on power.  Blacks and Hispanics don't have Poilitical correctness, so I doubt if they are going to treat whites well if they are in charge.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Black athletes from white countries should be banned...

So should lazy white f@ggots from Finland.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I really wish he'd get a life.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"

I really wish he'd get a life.

You two should get one..

And get off me...   :laugh:

You derailed the thread... Again.   ac_biggrin