Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Another shooting in an American school

Started by Bricktop, February 14, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Don't listen to that crybaby Bricktop who doesn't have the stomach to slaughter the meat he puts in his fat mouth, Seoul. He's an aging emo sniffle sook.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Alcohol is not a lethal weapon, nor was prohibition a reasoned course of action.

America is killing its kids with its indifference and failure to foresee the consequences of adhering to a questionable clause in an ancient Constitution.

It should collectively hang its head in shame for its apathy and stupidity.

Frood

Blah blah blah says Bricktop the effeminate coward.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't listen to that crybaby Bricktop who doesn't have the stomach to slaughter the meat he puts in his fat mouth, Seoul. He's an aging emo sniffle sook.

I do not want to get into ad hom, but I know repealing the second is not a serious solution.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't listen to that crybaby Bricktop who doesn't have the stomach to slaughter the meat he puts in his fat mouth, Seoul. He's an aging emo sniffle sook.

I do not want to get into ad hom, but I know repealing the second is not a serious solution.

Bricktop hates the hunting of wildlife. Thinks it's inhumane just like he views the ability of people to protect themselves.

Put it all together and he's a clear picture of someone who prefers animals and people on their knees instead of on their feet. That makes him a coward and hypocrite. He's eaten meat and handled firearms. One rule for him, different rules for others.

A total punk.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I remember when the Orlando night club shooting happened, RW parroted the prog line that tough gun laws would have saved them. The maniac terrorsit's islamic beliefs had nothing to do with it. :crazy:

cc

Ya. The armchair experts dive out of the woodwork to use this sort of thing as opportunity to speculate AND / OR to sound off on their pet personal "thing".

Me? I just plain feel sick!! Answers? I have none.

I do know some of the facts though.

Fact: This guy was a problem long before today

Fact: He was booted out of the very school last year

Fact: They knew he was a great danger long ago - even to the point where he was  on the radar BIGTIME

Fact: School officials were told to take away a backpack or bag if they spotted him in the school - Dunno how most could do that - he is very large and strong looking.

Also, seems there must be better ways to deal with time bombs

Fact: Cops well knew he was trouble

Fact: He regularly watched and communicated with terrorist killers in Syria and Iraq - No, I'm not implying he converted, but am saying that he worshiped and communicated with  killers

Fact: He sported guns and bombs etc. .. yes, bombs .. and  said how the idea of using things like that turned him on .. he did write that he wanted "to bomb"

Fact: He also had gas grenades with him & a gas mask

Fact: I know it is contradictory to those who like to think all people are good, but that is naive. There are bad people who WILL act out like this

Fact: Society had not found a way to sideline bad people until they act out

Fact: 'EVERYONE PREDICTED IT' - but no one was able to do a thing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Ya. The armchair experts dive out of the woodwork to use this sort of thing as opportunity to speculate AND / OR to sound off on their pet personal "thing".

Fact: They knew he was a great danger long ago - even to the point where he was  on the radar BIGTIME

Fact: School officials were told to take away a backpack or bag if they spotted him in the school - Dunno how most could do that - he is very large and strong looking.

Fact: He regularly watched and communicated with terrorist killers in Syria and Iraq - No, I'm not implying he converted, but am saying that he worshiped and communicated with  killers

Fact: He sported guns and bombs etc. .. yes, bombs .. and  said how the idea of using things like that turned him on

Fact: I know it is contradictory to those who like to think all people are good, but that is naive. There are bad people

Fact: 'EVERYONE PREDICTED IT'

Thank you for posting this cc..

Some of these I read, but most of them I didn't..

You like to collect facts first before prescribing solutions....maybe you should have been a police detective.

ac_smile

cc

Have thought about it, but thought about it too late in life  ..  lol

cc

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/14/florida-high-school-football-coach-reportedly-shot-while-shielding-students-from-gunman.html">Coach Aaron Feis, employed as a security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, jumped in front of students to protect them from the suspected gunman, 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz, according to the Miami Herald.

The Broward County Sheriff's Office said that a football coach died in the shooting. It's unclear if Feis is that coach.

Students and players took to social media Wednesday to express their gratitude and concern for the football coach.

Anonymous

I saw students who know the mass killer say to reporters they thought he would do something like what he did.

cc

Yes. I saw similar. It is becoming clearer as time goes on that he was a known time bomb that no one was able to have stopped in advance

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Ya. The armchair experts dive out of the woodwork to use this sort of thing as opportunity to speculate AND / OR to sound off on their pet personal "thing".

Fact: He sported guns and bombs etc. .. yes, bombs .. and  said how the idea of using things like that turned him on .. he did write that he wanted "to bomb"

Fact: I know it is contradictory to those who like to think all people are good, but that is naive. There are bad people who WILL act out like this

Fact: 'EVERYONE PREDICTED IT' - but no one was able to do a thing

FACT; If this madman were not able to obtain a firearm, 17 kids would be alive today.

Frood

FACT: If schools, churches, bars, government buildings weren't gun free zones for cpp, and security guards and teachers had a bit more than their bodies to fire back, 17 students wouldn't have become victims to a person who didn't follow the rules.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"FACT; If this madman were not able to obtain a firearm, 17 kids would be alive today.

In the US, this is easier said than done...