News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

New Crypto Bitcoiin, and Steven Seagal says it's great...

Started by Angry White Male, February 21, 2018, 02:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

...as he's its 'global ambassador!'

I'm not making this shit up.  He says it's 'Zen,' but that's only because he's a Zen Master (read: washed up B-Grade actor 30 years past his prime).

And this is NOT the Bitcoin that we all know, but the "new and improved" Bitcoiin, with an extra 'i'...

I wouldn't take investment advice from Seagal, but you are free to do what you want with your money!

Short article here (a worthwhile read):   https://www.avclub.com/its-not-too-late-to-invest-everything-in-steven-seagals-1823159043">https://www.avclub.com/its-not-too-late ... 1823159043">https://www.avclub.com/its-not-too-late-to-invest-everything-in-steven-seagals-1823159043

Frood

I was all excited that Zencash had Seagal onboard and then I read the link.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

The link was written quite well...  Worth the minute or two.  I think I'll pass on that, and watch the 'actual' BitCoin rise back up to new heights...

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The link was written quite well...  Worth the minute or two.  I think I'll pass on that, and watch the 'actual' BitCoin rise back up to new heights...

Btc will keep failing until Eth and the privacy coins overtake once and for good.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

BitCoin will always be the 'go to,' for now.  It has remarkably risen from it's low @ $6,000 recently, to almost double that now.

Everyone was surprised, but I was not hesitant when buying, and am not hesitant now.

Frood

Then, you're a crypto fool. BTC offers little privacy protections, costs a fortune to actually use in commerce, and has been embraced by the banking establishment it was meant to disrupt.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

How I invest my money is my choice.

Personal freedoms, right Dinky?

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"How I invest my money is my choice.

Personal freedoms, right Dinky?

You're free to do what you want. I'm free to criticize it if I think it's applicable.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Frood

I don't.

But I do have a bullshit meter which is going off the charts for BTC.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Cryptos are always a risk.  For now, I park and hold in BTC.  Long term, relatively speaking...

Frood

You might be ok for a bit, but not unless you get out and into something else before BTC sours worse.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Again, if we both had the new and improved Crystal Ball, we'd be set for life, wouldn't we?

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Again, if we both had the new and improved Crystal Ball, we'd be set for life, wouldn't we?

The difference is that I was into BTC before ETH was around for payments and I closely monitor both since. You're a late game speculator who bought in close to 20k. That obviously was a mistake.

You need to do your homework before talking about matters as a latecomer to the crypto game.
Blahhhhhh...

realgrimm

Bitcoins are good but currency is currency who cares the packaging lol.. people pay more for limited edition coins but when you use them no one really cares what coin it is just what bitcoin is worth, bitcoins are unsteady and the online purses are always being hacked if you have a really fast PC (realllly fast) there are programs on the deepweb that let you sniff out left over amounts of bitcoin just like fishing your PC will scroll thru ports and IPs sniffing for scraps..

The Bitcoin will be the Universal currency with a universal value ...Like Universal Language (Binary Code) it can equalise the market