Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Renee has a really noice mouth

Started by Zetsu, July 07, 2013, 12:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Anderson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

He's just sucking up to me. He's probably really tired of being my bitch.  :lol:

That's gotta be it.  :lol:

I didn't picture you as being a ginger for some reason. :?

Well sometimes I've been known to be a blonde as well. I don't even think I know what my eal hair color is anymore. I think it's some kind of sandy blonde or unremarkable light brown color.

Green Hornet would look cute as a blonde.

Renee

Well sometimes I've been known to be a blonde as well. I don't even think I know what my real hair color is anymore. I think it's some kind of sandy blonde or unremarkable light brown color.

Up until recently I usually had reddish highlights in my hair. Surprise, surprise, my natural hair colour is black.

:D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harold Anderson"

Well sometimes I've been known to be a blonde as well. I don't even think I know what my eal hair color is anymore. I think it's some kind of sandy blonde or unremarkable light brown color.

Green Hornet would look cute as a blonde.

:o

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"She's pretty.

"Renee has a really noice mouth"?  :?

I think that might be a first.  :lol:

Lol it's all Gordo's fault, I'm a fan of yours in many ways Renee, but please don't take it the wrong way, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Good morning Mr Zetsu, how are you?

I agree, Ms Renee is pretty.

:)

It's a good day for me today, bought one of these in the bird street garden in Hong Kong today.   :)

http://s461.photobucket.com/user/Vista_Paradise/media/Nature/IMG_1091_zps823c7df5.jpg.html">

That is a colourful bird Mr Zetsu, but I don't know what kind of bird it is?

It's a white eye bird, a lot of the bird owners here in Asia like to keep them as pets.

Zetsu

Good morning Mr Zetsu, how are you?

I agree, Ms Renee is pretty.

:)

It's a good day for me today, bought one of these in the bird street garden in Hong Kong today.   :)

http://s461.photobucket.com/user/Vista_Paradise/media/Nature/IMG_1091_zps823c7df5.jpg.html">

The birdman of mmb. Our neighbours had a talking myna bird when we lived across the border from you in Shenzhen.

I never knew those guys can talk, maybe I should buy one and put it beside a speaker spamming gung hay fat choi, lol.

Renee

Quote from: "Zetsu"She's pretty.

Lol it's all Gordo's fault, I'm a fan of yours in many ways Renee, but please don't take it the wrong way, lol.

No worries, as far as I'm concerned, everything is Grodo's fault. :lol:

He is a living, breathing, disaster.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

No worries, as far as I'm concerned, everything is Gordo's fault. :lol:

I do not dislike Mr GORDY GAMBINO, but he has posted disgusting pictures on more than one occasion here..

Romero and Obvious Li saw them too.

Zetsu

Seeing Gordy as some kind of legend, I must strongly agree, lol.

Anonymous

He's a legend only in his own mind Zetsu.

Anonymous

Gordy Gambino a legend? :lol:

Zetsu

Lol I guess I've exagerated a bit, but you guys gotta admit he does have some pretty high CQ(creativity).

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol I guess I've exagerated a bit, but you guys gotta admit he does have some pretty high CQ(creativity).

well you just lost whatever intelligence points you had with me thats for fucking sure...gambino is the lowest form of white trash scum there is....plain and simple

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol I guess I've exagerated a bit, but you guys gotta admit he does have some pretty high CQ(creativity).

Hmmm, I don't know Zetsu. He's a troll that has rare moments of lucidity. He's not the troll that annoys me the most though that is for sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

well you just lost whatever intelligence points you had with me thats for fucking sure...gambino is the lowest form of white trash scum there is....plain and simple

I am in the middle between you and Zetsu on this one. Gordy Gambino is a jackass at times, but he's more not as nutty as Gary Oak or stupid as EU and instigator.