Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

South Africa implements apartheid.

Started by Bricktop, February 28, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She seems ignorant of history..

Ethnic based land confiscation has been tried before.

Bricktop

This is a typical leftard "nyah nyah" response.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"This is a typical leftard "nyah nyah" response.

It's not worthy of a reasonable response.

Bricktop

Agreed.

But the leftard is worthy of a slap on the back of her stupid head.

Wazzzup

I wonder if the new defintion of racism needs to change again

The old definition was "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race because of their race."

Then it became "blacks can't be racist because they don't have power"

Well who holds all the power in South Africa?  Blacks obviously.  So can blacks be racist now????

Better change the defintion again.

Bricktop

Blacks cannot be racists.

Women cannot be sexist.

Gays can't be heterophobic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Blacks cannot be racists.

Women cannot be sexist.

Gays can't be heterophobic.

Muslims are always truthful when reporting "hate" crimes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I wonder if the new defintion of racism needs to change again

The old definition was "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race because of their race."

Then it became "blacks can't be racist because they don't have power"

Well who holds all the power in South Africa?  Blacks obviously.  So can blacks be racist now????

Better change the defintion again.

It hasn't changed for me, I still use that definition.

Lance Leftardashian

Ahmed Husen is right in keeping South African whites from getting refugee status. Did Canada give South African blacks refugee status during the aparthied years? These white farmers are being killed because some people are feeling left out. If Ahmed Husen takes these South Afrrican whites in then he will have to let even more non whites in to replace them. There is a lot of work to do as it is with Canada still having such a white majority. Vancouver has proven how wonderful Canada can be once white supremacy has been dethroned. All of Canada must be transformed and we must struggle against white supremist relic of Canada's racist colonial founding.
I care, you pay

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Ahmed Husen is right in keeping South African whites from getting refugee status. Did Canada give South African blacks refugee status during the aparthied years? These white farmers are being killed because some people are feeling left out. If Ahmed Husen takes these South Afrrican whites in then he will have to let even more non whites in to replace them. There is a lot of work to do as it is with Canada still having such a white majority. Vancouver has proven how wonderful Canada can be once white supremacy has been dethroned. All of Canada must be transformed and we must struggle against white supremist relic of Canada's racist colonial founding.

Sing it lance

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Ahmed Husen is right in keeping South African whites from getting refugee status. Did Canada give South African blacks refugee status during the aparthied years? These white farmers are being killed because some people are feeling left out. If Ahmed Husen takes these South Afrrican whites in then he will have to let even more non whites in to replace them. There is a lot of work to do as it is with Canada still having such a white majority. Vancouver has proven how wonderful Canada can be once white supremacy has been dethroned. All of Canada must be transformed and we must struggle against white supremist relic of Canada's racist colonial founding.

Hussein is a refugee himself.

Anonymous

I don't know if we did  or not..

If we did, I would say not very many.

Wazzzup

South Africa has dismissed allegations its white farmers are "persecuted" after an Australian minister said they needed help from a "civilised" country.

Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton said he was exploring giving South Africa's white farmers access to fast-track visas on humanitarian grounds.

The suggestion was made amid calls to transfer land ownership from white to black farmers in South Africa, and fears over the number of farm killings.

"If you look at the footage and read the stories, you hear the accounts, it's a horrific circumstance they face," he said.

Mr Dutton added: "We want people who want to come here, abide by our laws, integrate into our society, work hard, not lead a life on welfare. And I think these people deserve special attention and we're certainly applying that special attention now."[/quote]

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi oi oi!

QuoteBut South Africa says it is ridiculous.

Government spokesman Ndivhuwo Mabaya told the BBC there was no reason for any country in the world to suspect a section of the South African population was in danger from its democratically elected leaders.

"There's no need for anyone to be scared or to fear anything," he said. "The land redistribution programme will be done according to the law. We want to say to our friends across the world that there's no need to panic."

He concluded: "We remain a united nation here in South Africa - both black and white."

In other words, the South African government's response is

https://m.popkey.co/e5ef9b/ygqVx.gif">

I'm waiting to see if the lefties call Australians racist now. :pop:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"South Africa has dismissed allegations its white farmers are "persecuted" after an Australian minister said they needed help from a "civilised" country.

Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton said he was exploring giving South Africa's white farmers access to fast-track visas on humanitarian grounds.

The suggestion was made amid calls to transfer land ownership from white to black farmers in South Africa, and fears over the number of farm killings.

"If you look at the footage and read the stories, you hear the accounts, it's a horrific circumstance they face," he said.

Mr Dutton added: "We want people who want to come here, abide by our laws, integrate into our society, work hard, not lead a life on welfare. And I think these people deserve special attention and we're certainly applying that special attention now."

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi oi oi!

QuoteBut South Africa says it is ridiculous.

Government spokesman Ndivhuwo Mabaya told the BBC there was no reason for any country in the world to suspect a section of the South African population was in danger from its democratically elected leaders.

"There's no need for anyone to be scared or to fear anything," he said. "The land redistribution programme will be done according to the law. We want to say to our friends across the world that there's no need to panic."

He concluded: "We remain a united nation here in South Africa - both black and white."

In other words, the South African government's response is

https://m.popkey.co/e5ef9b/ygqVx.gif">

I'm waiting to see if the lefties call Australians racist now. :pop:[/quote]
We'll see if Australia actually does anything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"South Africa has dismissed allegations its white farmers are "persecuted" after an Australian minister said they needed help from a "civilised" country.

Mr Dutton added: "We want people who want to come here, abide by our laws, integrate into our society, work hard, not lead a life on welfare. And I think these people deserve special attention and we're certainly applying that special attention now."
[/quote]
Canada is ignoring the persecution of Caucasian South African farmers.