The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

This is similar to what Lena Dunham and her father said in this video

https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016">https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/7 ... 8926166016">https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016

Is any of this true?  Nope.  Whites built many of the most liveable places on earth.  So not only is this racist garbage, its completely false.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Odinson"Asians are incredibly rude..

I was at a store and I saw an old asian lady pestering the clerk like an autistic kid even though he was servicing another customer.

And she cut the line.

It was as if she had a mental disability.

Asians should taught that this aint asia and you dont need to act like a pack wolves in the traffic or in public places.

You went out in public? :shock:

How can he get crackers, cigarettes and alcohol if he doesn't?

Dont forget mustard..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I have never had any problems with Asians, or Asian drivers.

I have never had a problem with Caucasians, or Caucasian drivers.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I have never had any problems with Asians, or Asian drivers.

:laugh3:  :thumbup:

Blazor

I have! Some are frickin' idiots lol.... the caucasians lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

The progtards sure are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I suppose some are.

Chuck Bronson

Come to Vancouver, where I can entertain you with the sight of FOB Chinese females behind the wheel of their brand new BMW's, but unfamiliar with even basic operation of a motor vehicle...  Things like dimming your high beams, using the turn signal stalk, staying in the right lane if you're slow, unable to complete a fucking turn properly...  General confusion in general.

I should invest in that dash cam I wanted...

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Come to Vancouver, where I can entertain you with the sight of FOB Chinese females behind the wheel of their brand new BMW's, but unfamiliar with even basic operation of a motor vehicle...  Things like dimming your high beams, using the turn signal stalk, staying in the right lane if you're slow, unable to complete a fucking turn properly...  General confusion in general.

Yeah I haven't seen it first hand. I am not saying it doesn't exist, many stereotypes have a factual basis. not all but many.

BTW which do you think is worse, the above, or the west side of chicago I live next to? :laugh:

Sometimes I envy other people's problems. :sad:

Chuck Bronson

I will take the rich FOB Hongers that flood in here, as opposed to your neighbours that reside in the West side of Chicago!    :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Yeah I haven't seen it first hand. I am not saying it doesn't exist, many stereotypes have a factual basis. not all but many.

BTW which do you think is worse, the above, or the west side of chicago I live next to? :laugh:

Sometimes I envy other people's problems. :sad:

I haven't had a ticket or an accident in very long time.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I haven't had a ticket or an accident in very long time.

You are a very responsible girl.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I haven't had a ticket or an accident in very long time.

You are a very responsible girl.

I am a typical responsible East Asian driver.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am a typical responsible East Asian driver.

Don't get too carried away now!  When I get my dash cam, I'll marvel you with the typical Vancouver Asian driver, and the dumb things they like to do...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am a typical responsible East Asian driver.

Don't get too carried away now!  When I get my dash cam, I'll marvel you with the typical Vancouver Asian driver, and the dumb things they like to do...

I've seen drivers of all races, both genders and all age do dumb things when behind a wheel..

The East Asian population is very large in greater Vancouver, so of course numbers make it seem we are less attentive drivers.