The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Here comes Don Lemon objective CNN "journalist" I guess he's trying to toughen up white men

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-host-don-lemon-says-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-to-americans">https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/c ... -americans">https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-host-don-lemon-says-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-to-americans

Well if we're going to air the dirty laundry lets air it all out.  Black men are 1/16th the us population yet they are responsible for more murders than all white and Hispanic men combined.  Middle eastern men, big democrat voters, are less than 1% of the US population but they are responsible for just as many if not more murders in the name of extremism than all white men combined.

Maybe its time to toughen up black men and Muslim Men in America with a little bashing too eh?

Either no one gets bashed or we all do. I don't feel like being a target while everybody else is off limits.  Its got to be one or the other.  No double standards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Here comes Don Lemon objective CNN "journalist" I guess he's trying to toughen up white men

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-host-don-lemon-says-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-to-americans">https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/c ... -americans">https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-host-don-lemon-says-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-to-americans

Well if we're going to air the dirty laundry lets air it all out.  Black men are 1/16th the us population yet they are responsible for more murders than all white and Hispanic men combined.  Middle eastern men, big democrat voters, are less than 1% of the US population but they are responsible for just as many if not more murders in the name of extremism than all white men combined.

Maybe its time to toughen up black men and Muslim Men in America with a little bashing too eh?

Either no one gets bashed or we all do. I don't feel like being a target while everybody else is off limits.  Its got to be one or the other.  No double standards.

The msm in the US has nothing to do with journalism anymore. Don Lemon and the rest of his colleagues at CNN are proof of that.

caskur

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "caskur"White males can take a good bashing... it'll toughen them up.

carry on!~

I agree, we can take a good bashing (most of us). Just watch those antifa pussies squirm and run when the tables are turned on them.

Exactly... don't let those other pissy cultures push you around.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Maybe its time to toughen up black men and Muslim Men in America with a little bashing too eh?

OMG, those other wailers bitch and cry...

As whites we do not do that... we are tough, we are strong and most of all, we don't whinge. We are reserved. We leave bitching and moaning to the cry babies... next time you see one belly-aching, throw them a baby's teething ring...

NEVER let them know they got under your skin EVER... bloody hell...

Laugh at them.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Maybe its time to toughen up black men and Muslim Men in America with a little bashing too eh?

As whites we do not do that... we are tough, we are strong and most of all, we don't whinge. We are reserved. We leave bitching and moaning to the cry babies... next time you see one belly-aching, throw them a baby's teething ring...

Laugh at them.

Adult whiners are hard to take seriously.

Wazzzup

Laugh at them.
First there is a question of what is whining--IMO Illegitimate complaints are whining, legitimate complaints are not.  It would be legitimate for blacks to say there were mistreated in America, it would be illegitimate to say that is still going on en masse.  And it would be legitimate for Asians to file a suit against universities that discriminate against them.

Dunno what Australia is like-- but I live in a country where everything blacks and others don't like is construed as racism, even the slightest infinitesimal slight, while hostility against whites (and sometimes Asians) is nearly always given a pass and sometimes even openly encouraged.  So I disagree with you.   I think white people need to know the left is hostile to them and act accordingly.  It's never wrong for people to know the truth.

Wazzzup

This is a classic example of the double standard--

CNN says an ad about an illegal alien killing two deputies is RACIST

The web video -- produced for the Trump campaign -- features Luis Bracamontes, a Mexican man who had previously been deported but returned to the United States and was convicted in February in the slaying of two California deputies.[/quote]
While they're okay with their show host Don Lemon's statements about white men

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"This is a classic example of the double standard--

CNN says an ad about an illegal alien killing two deputies is RACIST

The web video -- produced for the Trump campaign -- features Luis Bracamontes, a Mexican man who had previously been deported but returned to the United States and was convicted in February in the slaying of two California deputies.

While they're okay with their show host Don Lemon's statements about white men

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-host-don-lemon-says-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-to-americans">https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/c ... -americans">https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-host-don-lemon-says-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-to-americans[/quote]
I stopped watching CNN during 2016 US election.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Laugh at them.

Adult whiners are hard to take seriously.

Especially petty stuff.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Laugh at them.
First there is a question of what is whining--IMO Illegitimate complaints are whining, legitimate complaints are not.  It would be legitimate for blacks to say there were mistreated in America, it would be illegitimate to say that is still going on en masse.  And it would be legitimate for Asians to file a suit against universities that discriminate against them.

Dunno what Australia is like-- but I live in a country where everything blacks and others don't like is construed as racism, even the slightest infinitesimal slight, while hostility against whites (and sometimes Asians) is nearly always given a pass and sometimes even openly encouraged.  So I disagree with you.   I think white people need to know the left is hostile to them and act accordingly.  It's never wrong for people to know the truth.

I posted briefly on RW's forum before she pulled the pin on it. So, did Fash.

There was a left wing  extremist(and that is saying something for that board) that thought discriminating against Asians is not only reasonable, but a desirable goal. :crazy:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Laugh at them.

There was a left wing  extremist(and that is saying something for that board) that thought discriminating against Asians is not only reasonable, but a desirable goal. :crazy:

I'm not surprised, the leftist/marxist view is everything must come out equal between groups. It doesn't matter if Asians worked harder or were more talented.   To many a leftist, Asians do better and that's just "not fair."

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Laugh at them.

I'm not surprised, the leftist/marxist view is everything must come out equal between groups. It doesn't matter if Asians worked harder or were more talented.   To many a leftist, Asians do better and that's just "not fair."

They say that, but the last thing progtards want is fairness.

caskur

You people are really really dumb slotting everything either left or right.

I thank God I'm not dumb like you people.... ffs, get out more.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"You people are really really dumb slotting everything either left or right.

Are you responding to Wazzzup's post?

Blazor

Quote from: "caskur"You people are really really dumb slotting everything either left or right.

I find it hard to say left or liberal sometimes too, cause it dont feel like all of them, but it is a majority. Just like I cant say all blacks are thugs, and all whites have white privilege. Its hard to fit the fuckers into a category, when there is Left/Liberal/Antifa/BLM/etc. Should we just call them fucktards?  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.