The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Hurricane Katrina... Looting and murdering in the aftermath.

Japans earthquake, tsunami 2011... No looting or any other kind of shenanigans..

The difference between these two places.

C00ns.

As Herman might say, no democRATs in Japan.

:laugh:

I wonder how it all started..

I see no reason why you cant continue buying things from the store..

All the cold products might be ruined but cans/dry-food are still good.

The store-keeper can go oldskool with the registry.

We had to evacuate our house during the Southern Alberta floods in 2013..

Drinking water became scarce..

There was some stealing from vacant homes/businesses, but no riots.

Must have been exciting.  ac_biggrin

The Katrina looters looted not-so vacant homes.

Apparently the place was a warzone.

AR-15 would have been pretty handy.

Just urban American negroes acting like the animals they are.

Odinson

Another muslim-rat tried to enjoy the privileges the USA offers..

After he engaged in anti-america speech.. And supported those who want to tear down western civilization.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/aug/27/palestinian-harvard-barred-us-friends-social-media">https://www.theguardian.com/education/2 ... cial-media">https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/aug/27/palestinian-harvard-barred-us-friends-social-media

"A Palestinian teenager admitted to Harvard said he was detained for hours at Boston's airport and refused entry into the United States after officers disapproved of his friends' political comments on social media."

"She said that she found people posting political points of view that oppose the US on my friend(s') list," he said in the statement to the Crimson."

Odinson

There is a mentality where these people think that you can live in the west and still be friends with the anti-west people..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"There is a mentality where these people think that you can live in the west and still be friends with the anti-west people..

A lot people in the West blame the West for everything,

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"There is a mentality where these people think that you can live in the west and still be friends with the anti-west people..

Israel has a segment of the population who hate Israel. And I don't mean the Muslim population either.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

Israel has a segment of the population who hate Israel. And I don't mean the Muslim population either.

Bernie Sanders is no friend of Israel.

caskur

There is a lot of hate in the world.

It probably arises from fear.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"There is a lot of hate in the world.

The biggest political party in the USA divides people by race.

caskur

They've been playing the race card since the Civil War.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

They've been playing the race card since the Civil War.

That is true. Racial politics are in the DNA of the Democrats.

caskur

Yep. The Democrats were the original conservative party as well.

I doubt you'll ever get the chance but if you get to read Gone With The Wind from page 300 to 900, you'll get a real insight to American politics. It's an historical record of what happened during and after the Civil War. You'll see why the KKK came into being.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Yep. The Democrats were the original conservative party as well.

I doubt you'll ever get the chance but if you get to read Gone With The Wind from page 300 to 900, you'll get a real insight to American politics. It's an historical record of what happened during and after the Civil War. You'll see why the KKK came into being.

I am aware of the genesis of the KKK and how it was tied to the Democratic party.

caskur

Once the blacks lost their homes in Civil War, they lived in Shanty towns. They were told that they could have white women...

the ex-confederate soldiers (ones who survived the war) went out disguised and cleaned up the blacks who turned criminal and who attacked the white women.

White guys are never going to ever forgive those times although that generation has died.

My husbands and my grandparents, (all dead now) would never in a billion years forgive the Japs for attacking Darwin and murdering 200 Australian nurses. Nor should they have.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Once the blacks lost their homes in Civil War, they lived in Shanty towns. They were told that they could have white women...

the ex-confederate soldiers (ones who survived the war) went out disguised and cleaned up the blacks who turned criminal and who attacked the white women.

White guys are never going to ever forgive those times although that generation has died.

My husbands and my grandparents, (all dead now) would never in a billion years forgive the Japs for attacking Darwin and murdering 200 Australian nurses. Nor should they have.

The Ku Klu Klan was established in Canada to oppose Ukrainian immigration.

Anonymous

Any working class white American who votes Democrat needs psychological counselling.