The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"There is a lot of hate in the world.

It probably arises from fear.

The biggest political party in the USA divides people by race.

Any working class white American who votes Democrat needs psychological counselling.

exactly

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"Once the blacks lost their homes in Civil War, they lived in Shanty towns. They were told that they could have white women...

the ex-confederate soldiers (ones who survived the war) went out disguised and cleaned up the blacks who turned criminal and who attacked the white women.

White guys are never going to ever forgive those times although that generation has died.

My husbands and my grandparents, (all dead now) would never in a billion years forgive the Japs for attacking Darwin and murdering 200 Australian nurses. Nor should they have.

The Ku Klu Klan was established in Canada to oppose Ukrainian immigration.

Nope... the Klan started after the Civil War.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"Once the blacks lost their homes in Civil War, they lived in Shanty towns. They were told that they could have white women...

the ex-confederate soldiers (ones who survived the war) went out disguised and cleaned up the blacks who turned criminal and who attacked the white women.

White guys are never going to ever forgive those times although that generation has died.

My husbands and my grandparents, (all dead now) would never in a billion years forgive the Japs for attacking Darwin and murdering 200 Australian nurses. Nor should they have.

Seoul is right, the KKK started in Canada about one hundred years ago to fight against Ukrainian immigration..

">http://www.ukrvoice.ca/documentation/Uk ... 16%204.pdf">

They started in the USA after the civil war.

caskur

Seoul is right, the KKK started in Canada about one hundred years ago to fight against Ukrainian immigration..

No they didn't... they started in the USA after the Civil War...

Ku Klux Klan/Founded

24 December 1865, Pulaski, Tennessee, United States

If you actually read Gone With The Wind, (not watch the movie) you'd understand the origins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Anonymous

ac_wot

caskur

ac_wot

She fudged the quote!

Are OK, I can see now what she wrote.
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

Interesting. That was around the time of the second KKK in America. They didn't use terror in Canada like they did in America.
The Russian Rock It

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "caskur"There is a lot of hate in the world.

It probably arises from fear.

I agree 100%, more so now with the help of social media. Within one's reach, a person now can whip up hatred and even make a spectacle of themselves and become a news item and make something seem what it isn't. In other words, fake news. Just look at all the videos we see daily on TV. Most of them are from random people. The media just asks them if they could use their videos. Yes, these are very dangerous times.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

I wonder what happened to the "super-yusuf"..

There was a flurry of muslim and negroid heroics going on when the refugee crisis was really on the news..

Every day some outstanding muslim/groid helped a grandma to get her hand-bag back from an evil local thief.

Now... Nothing..

I think they were made up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I wonder what happened to the "super-yusuf"..

There was a flurry of muslim and negroid heroics going on when the refugee crisis was really on the news..

Every day some outstanding muslim/groid helped a grandma to get her hand-bag back from an evil local thief.

Now... Nothing..

Was this happening in Europe?

I never heard about it.

Odinson

Now... Nothing..

I never heard about it.

Yes... There was a rash of muslim and negroid hero stories..

Apparently they ceased to be heroes.

Or... These stories were made up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Now... Nothing..

I never heard about it.

European media is biased too?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Now... Nothing..

I never heard about it.

European media is biased too?

Some medias are..

The reporters are drooling nutbags who want multiculturalism no matter what.

Blazor

14 year old kid beaten by 5 blacks on school bus for wearing Trump 2020 hat.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/13/florida-boy-allegedly-pummeled-on-school-bus-for-wearing-trump-2020-hat/">https://nypost.com/2019/12/13/florida-b ... -2020-hat/">https://nypost.com/2019/12/13/florida-boy-allegedly-pummeled-on-school-bus-for-wearing-trump-2020-hat/
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Print
User actions