The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Model 66 Combat Magnum...

Started by Berry Sweet, March 04, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Far out dude.  I went to monster jam tonight!

cc

Just another all "about me" thread

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Until it's a mounted on the wall in crass fashion  :001_rolleyes: picy, it's nothing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Far out dude.  I went to monster jam tonight!

Nice, I use to take my son every year. Nothing like a beer and the smell of exhaust  :laugh:

Nice on the magnum Angry!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Quote from: "Angry White Male"CC, it's ordered.  S&W has been fucking the dog with the exports of their rootie tootie point and shooties lately...

Will post pic once mounted on wall in crass fashion, just for you!   ac_razz

Thank you. I like to see people post crass things, for example gun placed on wall. Things like that ratify my class superiority.

I like quality guns btw, especially shotguns. As part of decor, not so much.  :icon_wink:

Also find shortened 12 gauge while not "classic" look, a good get the job done security device.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Far out dude.  I went to monster jam tonight!

Did you have fun Berry?

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

It's got that damn built-in lock that most S&W revolvers have now, but what can you do?

In Canada, most cannot own the old 4" barrel Model 66, so buying used is not an option here.  4.16" is the minimum barrel length, so thankfully S&W made the new version of the 66 with a 4.25" inch barrel.

They did this 'cause they knows us Canucks want them.  We want the K-Frame Magnum!  Magnum Powah!

Built in lock? You mean the lever to release the revolver?

Also, if it only shoots .38s, a K-frame seems to be a good choice.

https://www.range365.com/sites/range365.com/files/styles/1000_1x_/public/smith_wesson_model_66_combat_magnum-3.png?itok=uAb_-ATN">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Used to lug one of those fuckers around every day...and a radio, and a torch, and a baton, and spare rounds, and a shotgun, and a set of handcuffs,  and a blade, and a BPV.

Fucking pack mules, that's all we were...

Bricktop

You suffer a mental illness, and yet you can buy a lethal weapon?

What's wrong with this picture?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I am of good character.  Don't confuse my forum playtime, with who I actually am.

People often try to judge others by reading a few pixels on a screen, not understanding that this medium is probably the absolute worst way in which to attempt to 'know' who someone is.

You, by your own admission, have a mental illness, and are a flaming alcoholic.

Yet you can possess a firearm like this?

This will not end well.

Bricktop

1. Do you, or do you not suffer a mental illness?

2. Are you, or are you not an alcoholic?

Angry White Male

Bricktop

So, in effect, you've been lying to the forum about your mental state and usage of alcohol.

Why?

cc

Answering
QuoteYou suffer a mental illness, and yet you can buy a lethal weapon?

with
Quote I am of good character.

is a bullshit answer, not even a good try to address Bricks question

About as valid and straight up as  "What color is your dress" gets replied with "Ford is a car" ffs

The obsessive tone of the imaging of it is frightening. Not the gun, the obsessed image taker and poster of the images.

On a separate avenue, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought one had to have approval through a very intensive process to have a handgun ... something about proving that one needs protection?

Bricktop

Exactly.

Frankly, if I lived in Canada, I'd be referring this matter to the RCMP, inviting them to review his posts and threads here over the past two years.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"1. Do you, or do you not suffer a mental illness?

2. Are you, or are you not an alcoholic?

Everyone knows the answer to both questions.