The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Model 66 Combat Magnum...

Started by Berry Sweet, March 04, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

He has a breathalyzer too.  I wonder if he still uses it? Or if he oils the sqeeky gates while being wasted and gets into fights with seniors from his building that have certain kind of door knobs on their doors?

Do they build huge electrical boxes to plug in lights for humming bird feeders while eye balling Asian women playing in the snow with their kids?

Bricktop

Well, he sure shouldn't have access to a powerful handgun...or other weapon for that matter.

Both his flick knife and revolver are offensive weapons by definition. Not good.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Oh, look. Captain Courageous is beating his chest again.

Save the name calling for face to face. Playing hardman on the internet just makes you look absurd.

Frood

Yes, yes, oink oink, we get it. Wash rinse re-squeal.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg2.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20140421002358%2Fglee%2Fimages%2F5%2F5b%2FYawn3.gif&f=1">

Anonymous

Will Mel be back tonight proclaiming he's a victim of injustice or will he take a night off to go stock up on Kleenex.

Bricktop

I think its 50-50.

But he's running scared, that's for sure. Which implies he's being a very naughty boy insofar as those weapons are concerned.

cc

Poor fellow. I feel so bad for giving him difficulty

Anyhow, he's be back tonight attention whoring / self-aggrandizing ... i.e. dreaming he has meaning

I always laff when he says "Trust Me" without realizing that soon as one says that NO ONE trusts them
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Poor fellow. I feel so bad for giving him difficulty

Anyhow, he's be back tonight attention whoring / self-aggrandizing ... i.e. dreaming he has meaning

I always laff when he says "Trust Me" without realizing that soon as one says that NO ONE trusts them

Even if he doesn't post tonight, Mel will return by the weekend.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Poor fellow. I feel so bad for giving him difficulty

You'd feel a lot worse if he used those firearms.

cc

Exactly. I was tongue in cheek on that one

He is a loose cannon .... or handgun .. or shotgun
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Exactly. I was tongue in cheek on that one

He is a loose cannon .... or handgun .. or shotgun

I remember Renee saying Mel shot his cat. He didn't post a picture of a cat with a gun shot did he? He just says he shot his cat right?

Bricktop

There was no evidence but his own admissions.

Frood

Who hasn't shot a cat or dog?
Blahhhhhh...