News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Negro Serial Killer Hunted White People...

Started by Angry White Male, March 04, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I live in a racially mixed neighbourhood.....we like it.

What are the advantages?  Like I said, Asians are rarely a problem though...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I live in a racially mixed neighbourhood.....we like it.

What are the advantages?  Like I said, Asians are rarely a problem though...

My neighborhood is majority non-Caucasian, Asians are the majority.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband is Caucasian, my children are half Caucasian, I had no idea Caucasians are hated..

It makes me sick.

Now you know why the majority of smart white people prefer to live in communities with their own people.  Asians are OK, but no decent white man will ever think, "Gee, I think I'll move to Detroit or to Compton."

White people move OUT of these places...  White Flight, and rightfully so.

Most races don't mix very well together, contrary to what 'they' want us to believe.

I live in a racially mixed neighbourhood.....we like it.

I live in a mixed neighborhood.  Its 30% black, the rest white.  Even though its a very liberal area, efforts are made to insure that the 30% black demographic doesn't rise, because when that happens white flight generally occurs, and neighborhoods end up in ruins. Its happened many times all over chicago and outlying suburbs.

So from what I've seen, It depends on who the groups are and how many there are of each . Done properly it can work. done poorly and you have a mess.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"My neighborhood is majority non-Caucasian, Asians are the majority.

Ah!  So you are amongst your own!  Now you see what I'm getting at...

Wazzzup

Whenever races are together there will always be a little bit of clashing here and there.  But Asians and whites generally get along quite well, at least from I've seen.

Angry White Male

Here the Asians are very present, but they are one of the few non-white races that cause very little trouble, generally speaking, other than their inability to grasp the basics of how to properly operate a motor vehicle...

Wazzzup

BTW This is why hate crime stats can't be taken seriously

Blacks murder whites over ten times the amount whites kill blacks.  But the hate crime stats say whites commit more hate crimes against blacks.

https://ibb.co/cCC5F7">  

This is the reason why, and why those stats are tainted--Had this guy been white and done this to blacks it would have been immediately proclaimed a hate crime motivated by race

But even though he said he did it was because he wanted to "kill all white people" and his victims were all strangers and all white. authorities are saying "hmmm what could the motive be?"

The left likes to cheat when it comes to this stuff, that way they can make sure things look more the way they want.

Aryan

I hear crickets chirping due to the silence from certain posters on here after reading Wazzup's statistics diagram.  :laugh:

Berry Sweet

I find the Koreans here to be the worst for racism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I find the Koreans here to be the worst for racism.

In Vancouver or on this board Berry?

Seoul is the only Korean here and he's not a racist.

Berry Sweet

In Vancouver.  Just my experience living here with many Asians around.  Seoul is cool tho.  No problems there.  There's racism in every race.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"In Vancouver.  Just my experience living here with many Asians around.  Seoul is cool tho.  No problems there.  There's racism in every race.

Do you mean they stick to themselves in Vancouver?

Lance Leftardashian

Clearly these incidents occured because somebody was feeling left out.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Clearly these incidents occured because somebody was feeling left out.

Yes, I recall you posting this quote from the prime minister before.

Lance Leftardashian

yes Justin Trudeau cares about those feel left out. We must have compassion for the victims such as this black shooter.
I care, you pay