Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

I believe Green_Hornet is severely mentally ill

Started by Anonymous, July 14, 2013, 10:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Does Green_Hornet need to see a psychologist?

Yes, the sooner the better
14 (87.5%)
No, he's perfectly fine.
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: July 14, 2013, 10:16:20 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Yup. Should have had more pity but he was young.

I am shocked not that a girl would kill herself, but also the method she chose to do it.

Odinson

Some women are a little bit of touchy.. That is why icecream was invented.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Some women are a little bit of touchy.. That is why icecream was invented.

Her mental health problems were at least as severe as poor Green_Hornet's.

Odinson

I´ve seen and heard women sink into this incredible abyss for months after a failed relationship.

Should have find herself a new man... That should brighten the day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´ve seen and heard women sink into this incredible abyss for months after a failed relationship.

Should have find herself a new man... That should brighten the day.

I have never had a relationship break-up, so I don't know what a broken heart is..

There are divorced ladies where I work though.

Odinson

I have never been at the recieving end of a break-up.

Divorce seems to be very common.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I have never seen anyone suffering from so much mental health issues..

It's too bad someone can't do an intervention and get him the help he desparately needs.

This is not a question that even needs to be asked. GH is nuts. I don't believe he has a shrink relative and I don't believe they would give a clean bill of health. That would be gross negligence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I have never seen anyone suffering from so much mental health issues..

It's too bad someone can't do an intervention and get him the help he desparately needs.

This is not a question that even needs to be asked. GH is nuts. I don't believe he has a shrink relative and I don't believe they would give a clean bill of health. That would gross negligence.

Green Ho has an uncle that scrubs toilets at NASA. He has another uncle that washes Gordy's underwear.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

This is not a question that even needs to be asked. GH is nuts. I don't believe he has a shrink relative and I don't believe they would give a clean bill of health. That would gross negligence.

Green Ho has an uncle that scrubs toilets at NASA. He has another uncle that washes Gordy's underwear.

It's nice they can utilize the mentally handicapped for little mundane chores.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You are making fun Shen Li..

Though I do not believe he has a relative that is a psychologist and that this professional declared Green_Hornet mentally well.

Big Wave Dave

North American chicks are enough to drive any man to drink. Green Hornet needs to get himself to paradise. He will be laughing at Shen Li for not getting any. :lol:

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Good excuse for you, Fashionista the stooge saying it is OK for Shen Li to stalk and harass people especially if they are children.

Fuck off you pathetic little slope. All you ever do is harass people and then report back to your bosses in China you two-faced chink spy.

Green_Hornet

Yeah right, Fashionsta, only a moron like you would believe that a survey is a better than medical board certification of my relative doctors including one who is psychiatrist.

Anonymous

Green_Hornet

I wonder what they would say about you, Shen Li when I show your cyberbully tactics on a seminar on cyberbullying next month.