Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

53 is TOO YOUNG to die!

Started by Superchecker, March 08, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

Recently found out that an old friend from high school is dealing with her ailing husband. He might not even see his 53rd birthday!

That's just WRONG on so many levels.

Apparently his mother also passed at 53!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Recently found out that an old friend from high school is dealing with her ailing husband. He might not even see his 53rd birthday!

I'm very sorry about your friend Superchecker.

:sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Recently found out that an old friend from high school is dealing with her ailing husband. He might not even see his 53rd birthday!

That really sux Sup.

Anonymous

I worked with a guy that died far too young.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Superchecker

Quote from: "Blazor"Whats he dying from?

He suffered a brain aneurysm a number of years ago, and I guess some thing never got dealt with, and now he's in a coma and it doesn't sound good at all.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"

He suffered a brain aneurysm a number of years ago, and I guess some thing never got dealt with, and now he's in a coma and it doesn't sound good at all.

So, he recovered from the brain aneurysm, but he recently had health problems as a consequence of that aneurysm?

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"

So, he recovered from the brain aneurysm, but he recently had health problems as a consequence of that aneurysm?

Yes. and the prognosis is not good.
<t></t>

Blazor

Oh damn. Sucks when they slip into a coma, and no way of saying anything, as far as wishes or goodbyes. I feel like they can still hear though. So say your peace before hes gone, he would appreciate that Im sure. Hoping things turn around, 53 is a bit young.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

If there's a silver lining, a person who suffers a brain aneurysm doesn't usually get a second chance like your buddy did.

Superchecker

Just waking up to a Facebook post, that Will passed away last night, at the age of 52.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Just waking up to a Facebook past, that Will passed away last night, at the age of 52.

My condolences Superchecker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Just waking up to a Facebook post, that Will passed away last night, at the age of 52.

ac_crying