Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I love my bed!

Started by Berry Sweet, March 16, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Coming from the guy who wets the bed himself.  Piss n  Vinegar scented mattress anyone?

Hearsay and conjecture...

You KNOW that when you were running your Rub & Tug, that there was much spritzen und spritzen.  Spritzen all over the place!

Keep trying.  You should really start up that forum with Joe.  Take Eds with you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Coming from the guy who wets the bed himself.  Piss n  Vinegar scented mattress anyone?

I pissed the damn bed again...

I wanted to spend the evening drinking a few brews, and listen to Randy and the Rainbows, but now I wash sheets, and wait for the vinegar to dry.

You see, I believe vinegar neutralizes the piss, so I dumped a liter of Heinz Vinegar on the piss. THAT should solve that problem!

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/pissed-the-damn-bed-again-t7012.html?hilit=pissed%20pissed">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/pissed-the-damn-bed-again-t7012.html?hilit=pissed%20pissed

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's so comfortable!

What kind of bed do you have Berry?

I don't know...I have 2 mattresses and a memory foam...very comfy.

We bought a Performance Kingsmill Pillow-Top Plush King from The Brick....we're very satisfied.

Bricktop

The Brick will ALWAYS satisfy you!!!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's so comfortable!

What kind of bed do you have Berry?

I don't know...I have 2 mattresses and a memory foam...very comfy.

We bought a Performance Kingsmill Pillow-Top Plush King from The Brick....we're very satisfied.

Never heard of it.  The memory foam is nice.   Super comfy.  But every so often it gets hot.  Esp my back and bum.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"The Brick will ALWAYS satisfy you!!!

Ok Cocktop

Anonymous

lol, it's a furniture and appliance chain in Canada.

Berry Sweet

Yeah I don't think he knew lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yeah I don't think he knew lol

Even if he does, he would still say that.

Bricktop

Ok Cocktop

Its BRICKtop you illiterate hippie.

Anonymous

I pissed the damn bed again...

I wanted to spend the evening drinking a few brews, and listen to Randy and the Rainbows, but now I wash sheets, and wait for the vinegar to dry.

You see, I believe vinegar neutralizes the piss, so I dumped a liter of Heinz Vinegar on the piss. THAT should solve that problem!

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/pissed-the-damn-bed-again-t7012.html?hilit=pissed%20pissed">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/pissed-the-damn-bed-again-t7012.html?hilit=pissed%20pissed

We know he's a  lying weak little crybaby. I would like to punch the frickin shit out of that little drama queen.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol I'm still using my brother's mattress from over 20 years ago.

Your family must be frugal Zetsu.

We try our best, but a lot of times we aren't too sure where our money disappeared to, lol, maybe wasted on loads of food that just ended up turning bad in the fridge.  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol I'm still using my brother's mattress from over 20 years ago.

Your family must be frugal Zetsu.

We try our best, but a lot of times we aren't too sure where our money disappeared to, lol, maybe wasted on loads of food that just ended up turning bad in the fridge.  :001_tongue:

That explains the mystery Zetsu.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Ok Cocktop

Its BRICKtop you illiterate hippie.

Calm down Cocktop.  Zen.

Bricktop

Keep it up, cupcake...keep it up...