News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Why haven't my edit privileges been reinstated?

Started by Angry White Male, March 17, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Sometimes I like to quickly go back and correct a typo or a grammatical issue.

Just because I deleted a few posts of mine?

Fash, had you ensured that a legit thread of mine didn't get as shit up as it did...  Had you yourself not entered it, and not only contributed to shitting it up, but actually endorsed the shitting up of the thread, I would not have gotten furious and removed my posts.

Now return my status as normal, or else!

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I took a poop this morning.

Most people shit daily.  

Mimi and Brocktop are an exception though...  They do not shit daily, instead becoming constipated, bloated, irritable, crabby and angry.

Life is hard when you're literally full of shit.  Luckily the amount of beer I drink keeps me quite regular!

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Mel abuses the edit privilege and it's Fash's fault for removing the privilege he abused. :crazy:

Bricktop

Mel abuses every privilege. Even the right to live.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel abuses every privilege. Even the right to live.

He lost his edit privileges because he abused it and ruined two threads.

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Fash, do not give that lying whining attention whoring little prick his edit privileges back.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"He lost his edit privileges because he abused it and ruined two threads.

Are you for real?  You ARE not one bit different than Evs and Mimi, which I already assumed.

The two threads I 'ruined' were my own threads.  I started them, and edited out my own posts after you not only encouraged them to be shit up, but actively joined in shitting them up.

You are simply a piece of shit, Fash.  I really did want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but your 'real' personality has become quite clear over time.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I poo everyday.  Sometimes I poo 2x a day.

All this poop talk is like predictive programming for my bottom.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

It's fitting.  Fash has become the biggest piece of shit Admin I have known since Evs!

Both two-faced pieces of shit.

That's why I don't even care to post at memebee anymore, nor do I care to post here anymore.

Fucking disgusting.