The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Mel tries to get dressed...

Started by Berry Sweet, March 17, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"I can only report what I read.

You're a fucking idiot, and read and understand nothing.

I have tried and tried, as have others here, but you still remain an idiot.

You are actually just as much as an idiot that Oscar Meyer is, and he is a complete idiot.

You repeat the same things over and over, and when people here that actually dislike me correct YOU, you still repeat the same shit over and over.

You have a mental illness that no amount of communication can fix.

You are just lucky that Fash is as dumb as you, and lets you continue on with your broken record, over and over again.

Brick?  When CC and Herman, both who dislike me, tell you something...  Maybe just shut the fuck up and listen to them.

Bricktop

I don't care what anyone else says.

YOU are illegally in possession of a restricted firearm.

And an illegal knife.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't care what anyone else says.

YOU are illegally in possession of a restricted firearm.

And an illegal knife.

I'm not sure about the knife, but I have no reason to believe Mel doesn't have a license to own handguns.

Bricktop

Owning a licence is insufficient.

You must also belong to a registered gun club, and comply with transportation regulations. Look for yourselves!!!

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"Owning a licence is insufficient.

You must also belong to a registered gun club, and comply with transportation regulations. Look for yourselves!!!

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Are you a member of a pistol club?

That is a prerequisite when you initially apply, and generally a prerequisite when new restricted firearms are transferred into ones name.

So yes, I am, and have been, but letting it lapse it not a big deal either, since NOT maintaining a current membership does not restrict your ability to continue to own and operate a restricted firearm.

I think it was asked and answered. He is and has been.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

That is a prerequisite when you initially apply, and generally a prerequisite when new restricted firearms are transferred into ones name.

So yes, I am, and have been, but letting it lapse it not a big deal either, since NOT maintaining a current membership does not restrict your ability to continue to own and operate a restricted firearm.

Yes, it's been answered.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"

If you're going to join in, at least quote in context, and not selectively. You seem to have missed this bit; "I go to various ranges as a drop-in, and that in itself should be good enough."

I think that clearly corroborates the fact he does not belong to a registered club. Nor, on my reading, does it satisfy Canadian law. But, by all means, show me where the law differs from my understanding. His interpretation that lapsed membership does not nullify legal ownership must only mean that membership is not compulsory. Put another way, buy a handgun, join a gun club then let the membership lapse and you're all legal?

That's a rather strange law.

I repeat, for those who either don't read, can't read or choose to read only what they want to read, Mel is NOT a member of a gun club. By MY reading of Canadian law as it pertains to both gun ownership AND gun transportation requirements, he is in breach, and any breach renders the possession of the firearm unlawful.

Now, prove me wrong.

kiebers

Since he can only buy it if his paperwork is correct and license intact then it must mean he legally owns it. Not living in Canada I don't know the exact specifics of joining a range/club but there are no restrictions on how many ranges/clubs you can belong too. If you go to a club you don't belong to I imagine all you have to do is pay a small fee and sign a membership form to be allowed to shoot there. I did prove you wrong when I put in bold his direct answer to your question of whether or not he belonged to a range/club. He said YES. You asked the question, he answered it, you refused to accept his answer. You refusing to accept his answer does not make you right. It seems the greatest majority (Canadians) that are involved in this discussion have accepted his answers for legally owning a handgun in Canada. If his own people are accepting his answer based on everything he has said who are you to argue the point. Unless you have access to Canadian government and private gun range databases you can't prove him wrong.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Senility would appear to be negatively impacting on your ability to read.

Your lack of experience with law is impacting on your ability to understand.

Are you claiming that if he procures a licence for a firearm that is subject to certain conditions, and yet if he fails to meet those conditions his licence remains valid? I have indicated that by his own admission he is not a member of a gun club, and just "drops in" from time to time to test his aim. IF you had any knowledge of law, American, Canadian, Australian or Abyssinian, you would know that law must be interpreted "as Parliament intended".

I doubt that even a Trudeau led Canadian Parliament would create a law regulating the use and possession of a certain type of firearm, but if you don't comply with those regulations, well, that's OK.

That may fly in your dysfunctional, chaotic, fragmenting country, but it doesn't in nations that still respect the rule of law.

If Mel carries that firearm in his car, he will be guilty of an offence.

Bearing in mind we are dicussing a mentally disturbed, alcoholic sociopath, I would have thought you would accept the fact that his possession of unlawful weapons is a matter of concern.

kiebers

Perhaps you did not read, or refused to comprehend his statement. Let me try to make it clear, although I doubt it will help your comprehension skills. Put your glasses on and pay attention to what is bold and enlarged.

Quote from: "Bricktop"[size=150]Are you a member of a pistol club?[/size]

[size=150]So yes, I am, and have been[/size], but letting it lapse it not a big deal either, since maintaining a current membership does not restrict your ability to continue to own and operate a restricted firearm.

kiebers

I don't know how you could interpret it any other way. And you call me senile. hahahahahahaha

Bricktop

Then what is the meaning of this, you senile old coot.

"I go to various ranges as a drop-in, and that in itself should be good enough."

He does not claim to be a member. He states he goes to these places on an ad hoc basis and it SHOULD be good enough. No. It is NOT good enough, according to their laws.

And when you find your reading glasses, please address the very tight controls on the TRANSPORTATION of firearms that compels MOST gun club owners to store their firearms on club premises. Mel has never addressed this.

Learn to read, or learn to leave.

kiebers

You are the one lacking comprehension here not me. As far as transport, you did not ask that question directly but instead fired off an insult which derailed the subject and indicated you did not want to discuss further. Here you simply stated that he was breaking the transport law. You assumed facts not in evidence. In fact he and Herman (you know Canadian citizens) seemed quite knowledgeable about the transport of weapons.

Quote from: "Herman"The hardest after taking the CFS course is getting your restricted PAL. I never bothered because I know with my criminal record, I would be rejected. Once you are approved for your restricted PAL it's simple.  The seller will have to call the Chief Firearms Officer and initiate the transfer.

Once the transfer is completed, You will have to wait until the CFO sends the registration to yourself and the seller, at that time they (the CFO) will also issue a Short Term Authorization to Transport (STATT), this will allow you to transport the firearm from the store to your house. You can now take your gun home.

After you have the STATT, you can get a Long Term Authorization to Transport (LTATT) - A long term ATT covers you for multiple trips to a range or gun club.

It sounds like a lot, but once you have a restricted PAL, the rest is a formality.

As of Sept. 2, 2015, most ATT's are 'automatic.'  They simplified this process, thankfully.

The way it works now, is that a restricted endorsement automatically gives you the 'authority to transport' to your home, to every shooting club in the country, to ports of entry, to gunsmiths, and to buyers/sellers.

I know how it used to be...  Every move had to be 'approved.'  

Since all moves were always approved anyhow, as long as one has the restricted endorsement, the ATT is now automatic.

Once the CFO approves the transfer, the seller gives it to you, and there's nothing more that you have to do.

He has stated he has a restricted firearm license and belongs to a gun club. Those are the only facts pertaining to this. Until Mel states his process on the transport issue directly, you have nothing to crow about on that, so back to square one.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
">

Them Poles are Drunk bastards .

Nice UL SWEATY BERRY .   :laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )